CONOR MCGREGOR (C) VS NATE DIAZ - UFC 196 (SATURDAY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CONOR MCGREGOR (C) VS NATE DIAZ - UFC 196 (SATURDAY)

Originally posted by LakeShow View Post
    Originally posted by Riddle Me Piss View Post
    damn, mcgregor got a mill and diaz came out with half that and no win bonus...yikes
    nate did get performance and fight of the night bonuses tho right? someone told me 2 bonuses at 50k each and one for conor

Edit

Here are the 50k$ UFC 196 bonuses:

Fight of the Night --- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz

Performance of the Night --- Nate Diaz

Performance of the Night --- Miesha Tate

Maybe that was part of the negotiations with nate holding out at first, I guess that was to get the 500K he got paid to show up, then made 100k ontop of that
    Mcgregor with that 1 Mill, plus fight bonus damn that has to be the must paid ufc fight ever

McGregor still the GOAT for doing all of this tho, Diaz is gonna get pushed back on the shelf if he doesnt ride this new found hype wave

UFC/Dana white has posted on twitter that they are interested in Robbie Lawler vs Nate Diaz fight......feelin bad for Woodley now even tho his last fight was shit

Comment

yeah, Diaz will get attention for this W and then get pushed back to the sideline most likely, while the mcgregor show continues.

Comment

Robbie would kill nate, there's better contenders for the title.

Comment

The conor show is over y'all....all u gotta do is take him down and choke him and he begs u to stop. The little fag don't even fight it. Look at his other losses he taps IMMEDIATELY he don't fight at all. He's got no heart. And Diaz just broke his will.conor will never regain this wave of hype he's got. Diaz is the buster Douglas to Tyson. Mark my words. Conor is finished within 3 years.
          WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

conor's jiu jitsu isn't terrible, & it can only get better.

Comment

Nate got 3$ per ppv buy he's comfortable nerds. quit counting pockets tho
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                The conor show is over y'all....all u gotta do is take him down and choke him and he begs u to stop. The little fag don't even fight it. Look at his other losses he taps IMMEDIATELY he don't fight at all. He's got no heart. And Diaz just broke his will.conor will never regain this wave of hype he's got. Diaz is the buster Douglas to Tyson. Mark my words. Conor is finished within 3 years.
                You my homie but

Connor 26, you say he done by 29!?

Another thing, he only tapped and got rocked cause he was gassed, he punched himself out and got exposed, not one single human being can defend a choke when they can hardly breath on there own already.. Connor will fight 145 or 155 for a while, he tried a ting and got fucked up.. It's not his weight class
                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Diaz brothers might be toughest sluggers in ufc imo
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I love how they always talk shit and never afraid to back it up
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                      You my homie but

Another thing, he only tapped and got rocked cause he was gassed, he punched himself out and got exposed, not one single human being can defend a choke when they can hardly breath on there own already.. Connor will fight 145 or 155 for a while, he tried a ting and got fucked up.. It's not his weight class
                      Not done like retired but I think his reign as a super power in the sport is done. This loss exposed a major weakness in Mac. He already lost twice the same way. And he taps literally the split second the choke sinks. He is a bit of a pussy and now it's been exposed. I think everyone took notes of how this fight went. U can overpower Conor and he's out n out TERRIBLE on the ground.
                      WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                      gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

https://streamable.com/6s4m?t=81.7
                        Originally posted by Wreckless
                        I would have rather been black than an orphan
                        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

You my homie but

Not done like retired but I think his reign as a super power in the sport is done. This loss exposed a major weakness in Mac. He already lost twice the same way. And he taps literally the split second the choke sinks. He is a bit of a pussy and now it's been exposed. I think everyone took notes of how this fight went. U can overpower Conor and he's out n out TERRIBLE on the ground.
                          I personally think that this was a bad idea from the jump!! I don't think he should have fought at 170 and talked all the shit he did, I'm saying what he did was a risk and whoever actually truly thought he could just jump up in weight and last longer then a round is a complete fool.. I mean, he has lost trice the same way, but I truly feel getting him to the ground or tiring him out at 145 - 155 will be a hard task, I mean if he fought the way he fought for another round he might of finished him in the 3rd, i agree he's a bitch he tapped, but I don't think he will tap like a bird again..
                          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

You my homie but

I personally think that this was a bad idea from the jump!! I don't think he should have fought at 170 and talked all the shit he did, I'm saying what he did was a risk and whoever actually truly thought he could just jump up in weight and last longer then a round is a complete fool.. I mean, he has lost trice the same way, but I truly feel getting him to the ground or tiring him out at 145 - 155 will be a hard task, I mean if he fought the way he fought for another round he might of finished him in the 3rd, i agree he's a bitch he tapped, but I don't think he will tap like a bird again..
                            you cant say its a hard task to get conor on the ground when mendes left him bleeding after one round and only on 2 weeks notice

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

conor looks like a god to people cause the ufc carefully picked his opponents, no one he fought was a wrestler which is why he wants to fight in the aldo rematch instead of the clear number 1 contender that is frankie edgar imho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                conor looks like a god to people cause the ufc carefully picked his opponents, no one he fought was a wrestler which is why he wants to fight in the aldo rematch instead of the clear number 1 contender that is frankie edgar imho
                                I agree mendes did leave him fucked up and held him down, but didn't really have in that kinda oh shit position, he's weak on the ground but now that will improve after this loss, I'm sure that's all he's going to be training from now on, if he beats aldo he will get Frankie after that, or maybe them two will figtht first to see who fights Conor and the RDA fight happens

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X