X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JOSE ALDO VS CONOR MCGREGOR / CHRIS WEIDMAN VS LUKE ROCKHOLD

thats crazy that he gets to fight the winner of rda and cerrone

if rda wins tho i think he gonna choice frankie, rda basically a bigger version of frankie imo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I have no rep.

Comment

I agree with Joe Rogan's Idea for the next match up

Aldo vs Holloway as a number 1 contender fight

You gotta give Edgar the shot, that guy earned it but if you want to think about the past the UFC is known for giving instant rematches would seem fair (Ronda, Velasquez but to be fair Werdum was given the choice, best example is Renan Barão they gave it to him because he dominated his weightclass for so long similar to Aldo)

Would the public really care for a rematch tho?

Comment

no, a rematch isn't wanted by the fans I think, aldo pussied out the first time to only get knocked out in 13 seconds , we would already have seen mcgregor/edgar or would have very soon if aldo and his camp didn't bitch out and stage an injury couple weeks before the fight smh

Comment

we would have seen mcgregor/edgar or mcgregor K'Oing mendes again i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Cu Chulainn View Post
              thats crazy that he gets to fight the winner of rda and cerrone

if rda wins tho i think he gonna choice frankie, rda basically a bigger version of frankie imo
              RDA would get ko'd before Frankie would.

Frankie is king.

Never been finished >>>

Comment

Everyone is undefeated until they're defeated. Everyone hasn't been finished until they've been finished. Too easy to make assumptions but anything can happen, as Conor showed last weekend.

Comment

Aldo has been finished.
                  So has Conor.

Anything can happen, sure. Is it as likely? No.

Comment

Aldo has been finished.
                    So has Conor.

Anything can happen, sure. Is it as likely? No.

Comment

It was unlikely that conor scored a 13 second knockout. Good that you have faith in your dude though respect.

Comment

It was, I agree. Not to discredit McGregor's win it was legit fair and square. He was in Aldo's head, I think it played a big part in Aldo over committing in that long range punch. Which Aldo does in a lot of fights, but I think he rushed it more trying to get it over.

Edgar (more than likely) wouldn't do that. Good wrestling, which we seen McGregor struggle with (Mendes) and wouldn't gas like Mendes and has an incredible chin. All the variables come into play. It will be interesting if it happens.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X