This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JOSE ALDO VS CONOR MCGREGOR / CHRIS WEIDMAN VS LUKE ROCKHOLD

now this kid is deciding whether to respond or not cuz hes gay enough to try to figure out how to "win" this encounter
    Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Because that's how conversations work... why would I be rude?

Comment

My response was to the first of your 4 rapid-fire posts.

Comment

how does it feel knowing that im mentally one step ahead of you

OTBVX

Comment

i already know what your response will be but this comment will actually change what you choose to say. ur fate is in my hands

OTBVX

Comment

Take it down a notch ekelon

Comment

lol. u have no idea what to say. i have mindfucked u. with that. goodnight sir. thanks for the banter, and dont take it too personal. see ya later bud

OTBVX

Comment

Why would they fix this fight and not rousey vs Holm lmao
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                    lol. u have no idea what to say. i have mindfucked u. with that. goodnight sir. thanks for the banter, and dont take it too personal. see ya later bud
                    (Digs up a thread from November just to say he'd beat taghdhhs ass)
                    Originally posted by jdporter
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

now I know why you closed this thread after he started posting in it [MENTION=25859]Cu Chulainn[/MENTION]

Comment

MCGREGOR!
                        getting movie offers from Whalberg & Diesel ,
                        Mcgregor going to be partners with lorenzo and dana in no time.

Comment

Anderson Silva knocked out Forest Griffen with a even lighter punch when Forest was charging in.

How is UFC the protecting Mcgregor? Ronda was clearly the bigger American Icon and they matched her up against Holly Fuckin Holm! Or UFC 189 Chad Mendez is one of the worst possible match up for Mcgregor.

Just one possible leak information of a fixed fight in UFC would ruin the whole company, as well as the sport of MMA, there is no other promotion as big has them. The risk of that outweigh the benefits of having Mcgregor win.

I'm glad only small amount of people actually believed the Aldo KO was fixed

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxvY-Yph9CQ"]Heartbreaking video from Jose Aldo sitting and crying while watching the wall - YouTube[/ame]

Cry some more Aldo, you got fucked up

Comment

fight wasnt rigged we kno that

never post that video again you heartless monster

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

CEO Lorenzo fertarta said that mcgregor going to be first ufc fighter to earn $100 million

Comment

The fight obviously wasn't rigged. However, the UFC is throwing Aldo under the bus now, to hype McGregor up more, now that Rousey has fallen he's the new cash cow. Which is exactly why he has a choice to face the winner of RDA/Cerrone or fight Edgar.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X