Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread

http://www.vipbox.nu/boxing/415700/1...am-online.html

We in here stocked up with Reese mix, Mars bars, Jack Links small batch jerky, 5 cent candies and Tahiti Treat. Gonna have diabetes by the end of the night.

Comment

Bray Wyatt vs Kane no holds barred

Comment

Pretty weak ppv.

Styles new champ is cool.

Usos heel turn while Anderson and Gallows a comedy act...
        Was really hoping they might get involved and get some shine off styles.

Mauro renallo the best play by play in the biz. Good to see him getting some ppv time lately.

If Daniel Bryan wanted to be involved they could have stuck him with the Wyatt's with limited work. Just tag matches with no risk and some run ins and mic time. He's not great in his current role imo.

Bout to catch up on cruiserweight classic I haven't watched anything from it yet.

Comment

AJ STYLES!!!
          TDE

sigpic

Comment

They gotta stop handing Bray Wyatt L's. He's one of the best future stars they have. Just found out he's IRS's son and his real name is Windham Rotundo too. Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo (IRS) were a dope tag team back in the day (US Express).

Comment

Damn for once I agree with dude. Bray takes way too many unnecessary losses. To fkin Kane of all people.

I thought the ppv was decent. Women's title match was dope af. Except for that horrible spot by Naomi on the ropes. Tag matches were good. Still don't like the usos but at least now I'm not supposed to so they're doing something right. Zig v miz could've been better but it was pretty good. Styles v Ambrose was damn good. So awesome to see styles win the belt. Dude truly will go down as one of the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
                They gotta stop handing Bray Wyatt L's. He's one of the best future stars they have. Just found out he's IRS's son and his real name is Windham Rotundo too. Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo (IRS) were a dope tag team back in the day (US Express).
                .. Wait so bo Dallas is son of IRS too?

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
                  Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
                  .. Wait so bo Dallas is son of IRS too?

Looks like they're brothers.

Comment

They have a sister that looks just like them too

Comment

For anyone who never saw this guy he's pretty great.
                      Drops a vid the day after every event and they're mostly hilarious.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-AIbJXAt9Y"]WTF Moments: WWE SmackDown (Sept 13, 2016) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Raw terrible tonight.
                        They should have put cruiserweights on nxt where people would care.
                        Shit never flew in wwe before and won't now imo.

All heel champs kindof repetitive as well.
                        Same writers got them sounding similar.
                        Current champ's are great tho I probably shouldn't bitch.

Comment

The wrestlers are putting up good performances in the ring (Y2J in ring & out) but the team behind the show are letting them down.

The cruiserweight presentation was bad, but that match was really good. All 4 of them looked like winners, Kendrick was the last one i expected to win but it made sense to me.

His role is the smart, crafty, win at all costs veteran. He took the least amount of damage & kept capitalizing when the opportunity presented itself. TJP showing up with the title was a no brainer, i dunno how they fucked that up.
                          Check the puzzle, does it fit
                          I am alpha & omega
                          And on the seventh day i rise
                          Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

McMahon said he would buy tna if no one else does.
                            I guess he realizes competition no matter how weak is good and having a place guys can develop on tv off wwe sometimes works wonders (Samoa Joe, aj styles, etc.)

He said he's technically not interested but would buy it for wwe network archives which would be dope af.

There was like a 3 year span where it was actually pretty good.

And Cena losing clean on tv to Ambrose was first time he's lost clean on tv since 2009!

Comment

Scorpioned
                              sigpic

Comment

Raw is so fkin bad

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget