Wrestling Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread

Doubtful. These guys would've been recognized for what they do in the ring. Would they reached the level they're at now? Maybe. Imagine Owens, Rollins, Ambrose and balor being able to push their gimmicks to the limit or just let their real personalities shine through without the pg prohibited scripts making them all seem bland or watered down.

Comment

Balor is by far the worst. He's like a bootleg Papa Shango. Those guys might be good in the ring but their characters are so cheesy. Nothing will beat the prime Rock/Austin years for WWE. I used to watch a lot of AWA NWA/WCW and Calgary Stampede wresting when I was a kid too. I love all the old Ric Flair and Horsemen promos. Four Horsemen theme>>>

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq_GDQj53IQ"]The Four Horsemen Theme Song (WCW) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Dean malenko and Chris Benoit were vanilla midgets who couldn't talk to save their lives.

Great workers sure but so are Zayn and Owens and both talk 100x better than the drab duo.

Nostalgia got gg out his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
          Dean malenko and Chris Benoit were vanilla midgets who couldn't talk to save their lives.

Great workers sure but so are Zayn and Owens and both talk 100x better than the drab duo.

Nostalgia got gg out his mind.
          Dean Malenko<<<

Chris Benoit>>>

Neither of those guys were original horsemen though. I used to watch Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman all the way back on Calgary Stampede wresting. Chris Benoit was a dope wrestler but pretty shit on the mic on the other hand Pillman>>>

Comment

Peep the kid sicky wrestling against Scorpio sky

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
              Peep the kid sicky wrestling against Scorpio sky

Nope those guys suck too. I don't mind New Day or the Wyatt Family as far as new era WWE guys go. Just watched this funny Nation of Domination clip today.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCs_ZULqRjk"]Uncomfortable Nation segment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I wasn't posting that for your approval you proper dick head. That's a former member of this forum.

Comment

GODDAMN STONES IS KILLING THIS GG FAG..

GG STAY LOSING
                  TDE

sigpic

Comment

lmfao GG takin you beer belly share croppers and ham and eggers to school.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU_XD0JWMVE"]Bad News Brown Promo - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

All your doing is posting old shit that we've all seen already. Just cuz we still love the art form today doesn't mean we don't appreciate what it was. You're the worst type of smark. "Wrestling sucks now! It ain't what it used to be!" Bitch then fire up the network and drown yourself in nostalgia.

Comment

Why would I post new shit when it's on TV? You posted a vid from a league who's most notable guy is Gangrel. Real innovative.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXNF-o08YY"]Iron Mike Sharpe ain&#39;t no juicer! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Okada red ink. Cool finisher
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                            All your doing is posting old shit that we've all seen already.
                            That's my job

Piss off Gary.
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn GG getting raped in here..

RIP GG, you stupid fuck
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

When I was between 10 and 13yo, WWE was one of my favorite TV show ! Scenarists were talented and the script was really good/believable !
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X