Clear All

• Re: ESPN bodies the Patriots. RIP Pats

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce View Post
    dunno what that post means but ok.
    he's very nonsensical in his approach

Comment

Originally posted by GTBoston89 View Post
      The only way the colts get to the SB w/o facing the Pats is if the Ravens pick them off.

Nobody else in the AFC East has a QB, so I'm not sure what you are talking about with that.
      Tanny is a top 15ish guy, not to mention they dont need QBs when they can just have their defenses cripple yours, lmao.

Comment

The only way the colts get to the SB w/o facing the Pats is if the Ravens pick them off.

Nobody else in the AFC East has a QB, so I'm not sure what you are talking about with that.
        The Bronocs smoked you two years ago. There are plenty of teams capable of beating you in the AFC. The entire purpose of the Colts loading up on offense was to beat the Pats.

It will not be the same matchup, guaranteed. You better be here week 6 to catch your negs when the Colts win.

Comment

buffalo is also improving their roster year after year, just need a qb ffs [MENTION=3282]Rich Homie Chaunce[/MENTION]

Comment

Buffalo beat them last year and then almost beat them in the rematch. They've done nothing but get better this offseason. Pats fans are little too overconfident based on last year's outcome.

Comment

Tyrod is foreal imo.

Hes gonna have inconsistent passing outings but the kid has a knack for making plays and as long as he can convert the 2nd or 3rd and shorts Mccoy sets him up for theyll be fine.

Comment

yeah, colts gon' smoke 'em this sunday though but the bills might end up being the perfect fit for TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce View Post

Tanny is a top 15ish guy, not to mention they dont need QBs when they can just have their defenses cripple yours, lmao.
                  Right not having a QB has worked wonders for the rest of the East for the past 15 years. You're a certified crazy person if you think the Pats struggle to win the division.

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

The Bronocs smoked you two years ago. There are plenty of teams capable of beating you in the AFC. The entire purpose of the Colts loading up on offense was to beat the Pats.

It will not be the same matchup, guaranteed. You better be here week 6 to catch your negs when the Colts win.

The Broncos beat the Pats practice squad by 10 and that was before Manning fell off a mountain. Not sure if you remember but Austin Collie was one of Brady's top receivers in that game and their best defensive players were hurt, not even including Talib.

Buffalo beat them lastl year and then almost beat them in the rematch. They've done nothing but get better this offseason. Pats fans are little too overconfident based on last year's outcome.
                  Did you literally just pull this out of your ass? Pats beat the Bills decisively in the first game and then played them in the last game of the season, when they had already clinched. That was literally the first time the Bills beat the Patriots at Gillette and it was against mostly 2nd stringers lol.
                  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRplyt2W0AAKEX-.jpg

Comment

Did you literally just pull this out of your ass? Pats beat the Bills decisively in the first game and then played them in the last game of the season, when they had already clinched. That was literally the first time the Bills beat the Patriots at Gillette and it was against mostly 2nd stringers lol.
                    You're right. I was thinking about the other 2 AFC teams that beat you last year, Dolphins and Chiefs, which is even more pathetic. You should of just let me keep thinking it was the Bills, smh.

Comment

You're right. I was thinking about the other 2 AFC teams that beat you last year, Dolphins and Chiefs, which is even more pathetic. You should of just let me keep thinking it was the Bills, smh.
                      Yea it's well documented how bad they were in the first 4 games, when their O-Line was brutal. I guess I'd rather suck in the beginning of the year then get my teeth kicked in when it matters the most. Do you disagree with that?

And please don't tell me you meant Miami because the 2nd game they won 41-13 to clinch the division, they didn't "almost beat" the Pats in the rematch.

I get that you are reaching for straws because as a Colts fan there literally isn't a damn thing you can say to me, but let's clean it up a little bit. Be better.
                      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRplyt2W0AAKEX-.jpg

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X