Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL ESPN bodies the Patriots. RIP Pats

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...patriots-apart

ESPN just wrote a major article exposing the Pats heavily for their past decade of cheating. Pats fans come get your negs itt.

RIP Patriots

Re: ESPN bodies the Patriots. RIP Pats

TL; DR

- Pats employees snuck into other team's locker rooms and stole playsheets.

- At Foxboro, communications were intentionally jammed between QB and coaches of opposing teams.

- Filmed literally hundreds of games and practices. Pats film crews dressed up as NFL Films crews to conceal their intentions.

They actually cheated more than anybody gave them credit for.

Comment

Comment

Inside a room accessible only to Belichick and a few others, they found a library of scouting material containing videotapes of opponents' signals, with detailed notes matching signals to plays for many teams going back seven seasons. Among them were handwritten diagrams of the defensive signals of the Pittsburgh Steelers, including the notes used in the January 2002 AFC Championship Game won by the Patriots 24-17. Yet almost as quickly as the tapes and notes were found, they were destroyed, on Goodell's orders: League executives stomped the tapes into pieces and shredded the papers inside a Gillette Stadium conference room.
        jesus christ

Comment

pats response

Comment

:fag:
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Brady still the GOAT until Rogers gets another bowl or two
              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba

Comment

Pats legacy will forever have an asterisk beside it, cheatin' fags.
                anything to do with the pats cheating that gets retracted is just the nfl/patriots organization paying off whoever reports the story.

Comment

in the end, whatever's in the dark, comes to light.
                  RIP Patriots

#GoColts
                  #SB50

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                    Pats legacy will forever have an asterisk beside it, cheatin' fags.
                    anything to do with the pats cheating that gets retracted is just the nfl/patriots organization paying off whoever reports the story.
                    No it won't lol. Brady damn near the goat of this shit bra just face it. The only one close to him is Rivers
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

SHHHHH

& Rovers sucks, fuck that guy, never won shit, never will.

Comment

We got stevie johnson this year stfu

Comment

Lmfaoooo shut up abt Stevie Johnson already Jesus

Comment

GWROAT!

Comment

Think about it, everyone knew they filmed the signals. So did so many other teams, but you don't hear there names right? Now you're telling me outta all these accusations that, there was no one in the locker rooms or around them to make sure no ones belongings, or items were taken from the locker room? You're telling me all these teams left there plays in the open? This is a professional organization, and you're telling me no one said anything, seen anything. And why is this being reported after the NFL lost the appeal. The author who published that article was the same person, who had to apologize after lying in an ESPN article about the pressure of the deflated balls, and it was proven under oath in the court of law. This is a smear campaign on the Pats because goodell is bitter. If it wasn't then this information woulda been released a long time ago. Everyone mad because they sick of losing to brady year in and year out.

Someone said it if rodger wins 1-2 more bowls then he can be presumed one of the greatest. That would definitely be true I'm a pats fan, but look at the facts use your head. Same as no one mentioned the colts had 3/4 deflated balls when looked at but for some strange reason they didn't have enough time to do the rest?

Now ways to remove these theories. Let NFL personal handle the balls, have security protecting your rooms. And the whole spygate thing is still legal, you just can't film from the field, but you can anywhere else. Lmao do your research before believing this propaganda
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                              Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X