X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juventus FC vs FC Barcelona *PPV LINKS*

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
    Originally posted by Juan View Post
    lmao at Pogba going to City, why would he take a step down? IF he moves, it'll be to Barca.
    lmao why would anybody go to City? £££££
    Money isn't everything, and PSG could pay him just as much and there's actually a chance of him going there. If he stays he'll get a nice payraise at Juve, they made an absolute killing in CL this year, 100 million euros. If not it'll be Barca with an outside chance of PSG, no chance he ends up in the PL.

Comment

Didn't Totti go to the game today? I read Enrique invited him and he accepted.

Also, I still have faith in Berlu and Galliani Eriko, they'll return us to glory with Bee the god.

Comment

lmao at Pogba going to City, why would he take a step down? IF he moves, it'll be to Barca.
        Money isn't everything, and PSG could pay him just as much and there's actually a chance of him going there. If he stays he'll get a nice payraise at Juve, they made an absolute killing in CL this year, 100 million euros. If not it'll be Barca with an outside chance of PSG, no chance he ends up in the PL.
        If money isn't everything (and I agree) why would he go to PSG? The EPL is still the best league in the world, while the French league is barely better than, say, the Portuguese league. He should stay imo, but he's most likely to leave - whether to Barça or City (that's what the newspapers around here are reporting anyways). Plus, if he joins Barcelona, he wont be able to play until January, not sure how attractive that would be.
        E Pluribus Unum
        1 9 0 4

Comment

If money isn't everything (and I agree) why would he go to PSG? The EPL is still the best league in the world, while the French league is barely better than, say, the Portuguese league. He should stay imo, but he's most likely to leave - whether to Barça or City (that's what the newspapers around here are reporting anyways). Plus, if he joins Barcelona, he wont be able to play until January, not sure how attractive that would be.
          1) He's from Paris and they want more French players and have unlimited funds.
          2) La Liga > EPL. Clearly, I hate when people say that shit, being the most watched doesn't mean it's the best.
          3) He won't leave this summer, it'll be next summer, and I will rep 10 of your posts if he goes to City, just doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            dead @ luis enrique quitting roma after a year because of exhaustion n too much pressure but he managed to get the treble with barca.
            lol with the teams Barça got those guys dont really have to be genius i mean look at Pep The German League is too easy but theres no way he will win the Champions with Bayern.

The italian league used to be the shit in the 90s but know is very one sided the calciocaos kinda ruined it.

Plus the fuckin managers this teams chose are awful,Spanish managers are only good for La Liga and EPL for some reason spanish managers (and players too) look kinda out of place in Italy.

Luis Enrique and Benitez were horrible in Italy.

Comment

Apparently FFP rules are getting relaxed and they'll be selling a few players this summer so I don't think it'll be a problem unless they go overboard.

Comment

1) What they want =/= what he wants
                2) You are wrong, EPL is immensely better and more competitive than La Liga, which is a two horse race - Atleti is improving, and so is Valencia, but they still can't compete with Real and Barça on a regular basis (season after season)
                3)Bro keep your reps, I don't have the foresight you seem to have, and don't really care that much where he will end, it's just for good discussion
                4)You said the bigger probability would be that he joins Barça. Even though they can buy, they are not allowed to register new players until next year
                5)He's a very physical player - that's what the EPL is most known for
                E Pluribus Unum
                1 9 0 4

Comment

Benitez is overrated, I can't wait for him to make Real crash and burn

Comment

Real will only come back when Ronaldo leaves he as the all club backballed,he will only leave when he beats the record for All Time goalscorer

Comment

1) What they want =/= what he wants
                      2) You are wrong, EPL is immensely better and more competitive than La Liga, which is a two horse race - Atleti is improving, and so is Valencia, but they still can't compete with Real and Barça on a regular basis (season after season)
                      3)Bro keep your reps, I don't have the foresight you seem to have, and don't really care that much where he will end, it's just for good discussion
                      4)You said the bigger probability would be that he joins Barça. Even though they can buy, they are not allowed to register new players until next year
                      5)He's a very physical player - that's what the EPL is most known for
                      1) So you think he'd rather go to City than PSG? No chance, City doesn't have the prestige or history to attract players like that.
                      2) I'm not going to get into this, but you're wrong. Barca and Real are head and shoulders above anyone in the EPL, they would dominate teams if they played in England. Atleti is dead even with Chelsea, easily the best team in England. Valencia, Sevilla, Bibao and Villareal are better than Liverpool, Southampton, Tottenham and Everton. All you need to do is look at Europe, last two CL and EL champions and PL teams were shit in Europe this year and okay last year.
                      3) LOL, yeah I don't give a shit about rep either, was just trying to make a point.
                      4) I said he won't move this year but will be bought by Barca next year, the ban won't matter.
                      5) Irrelevant, he would be great in the PL but he'd be great everywhere.

Comment

Real's going after Verratti, Pogba doesn't want to go there and they don't seem to want him. Thankfully Marco will join Milan next year with Carlo and lead us to the CL.

Comment

[MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] I could agree with most of what you said, I agree he is most likely to move to Barça - just don't set aside the possibility that he joins City, because it is plausible. The thing about the League and the teams is what I can't stand behind. Point 5 is not irrelevant because the way he plays could mean way too many bookings/fouls in any league besides the PL.
                          E Pluribus Unum
                          1 9 0 4

Comment

I just can't see it man, I know they've got no problem spending obscene amounts of money I just can't see him wanting to go there, he seems to really like Juve and I think he realizes how good it is for his development there. City doesn't have the allure of Barca.

I'll leave the league thing alone cause it doesn't matter, but I strongly disagree. The whole point of European competitions is to see who's the best and unfortunately right now it's clearly Spain.

IMO it's irrelevant because that's not been a problem in Italy so it won't be a problem anywhere else. Maybe Spain I suppose cause the refs are shit and they dive like crazy, but I don't see it being a problem.

Comment

BARÇA!!!

Great year for them!

As long as Man U stay losing and shit, I'm good..
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

one of you soccer heads make the next thread when a game is on

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X