Clear All

Re: Juventus FC vs FC Barcelona *PPV LINKS*

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
    Ivan Rakitić is the best midfielder in the world after Luka Modrić

I'd also like to point out that they are both Croats

rakitic wasn't even a top 3 midfielder on the field today imo

and i like him tbh
    Originally posted by ILL4
    Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

I shed a tear. Last time I watch the legend xavi wearing that barcelona jersey. I have no words
      Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Shouldnt Xavi be in front of the team when he lifted the trophy?? lol

Anyways it was a good final Barca is clearly better but i was surprised by some Juve players they have a great team Morata and Pogba will be World Class.

Apart from the pass in the 1st goal Messi was kinda weak wasnt really feelin him.

Comment

Btw how you Mexicans still didnt teach the yanks that Football is the real sport?? i watched some Mexican League games and the fans out there are crazy lol

Comment

Morata will not be World class lmao, now Pogba's a different beast. Not worth the 100kk€ Juve is asking but he is an animal.

Neymar is a faggot
            E Pluribus Unum
            1 9 0 4

Comment

Really good game, Juve played well, but thank god they didn't win. Buffon the GOAT!

Comment

5th Ballon D'or for Messi coming up in a few months, I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  i want barca to win but most of all i want juve to lose
                  You scared for the return of Milan next year? We're coming for that CL spot, you guys can have third :).

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
                    Morata will not be World class lmao, now Pogba's a different beast. Not worth the 100kk€ Juve is asking but he is an animal.

Neymar is a faggot

With a lil bit of work i think he could he impressed me when he had stamina he got good footwork and pace, above average control of the ball too what hes missing is agility to finish more than just tap ins.

Now with Pogba i agree i hope he plays at least 1 more year there, but if he moves he gotta go to the premier league, for a tall and muscular guy he sure those have alot of Tecnique.

And Damn you yanks for not liking football can you imagine if they did?? the US league would be the Premier League on Crack

Comment

Originally posted by BarsOnDeck-BODGANG View Post
                      Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post

Neymar is a faggot

With a lil bit of work i think he could he impressed me when he had stamina he got good footwork and pace, above average control of the ball too what hes missing is agility to finish more than just tap ins.

Now with Pogba i agree i hope he plays at least 1 more year there, but if he moves he gotta go to the premier league, for a tall and muscular guy he sure those have alot of Tecnique.

And Damn you yanks for not liking football can you imagine if they did?? the US league would be the Premier League on Crack

Agreed, Morata is not bad at all, I just don't think he is polished enough/has room to improve - I feel like he doesn't know if he wants to play like Benzema or Raul.

Paul will most probably end up in Manchester City, aiming to replace Yaya. Also, he was very friendly to the Barça players today, and he has said he would like to play for them/was a childhood dream iirc.
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
                        i want barca to win but most of all i want juve to lose
                        You scared for the return of Milan next year? We're coming for that CL spot, you guys can have third :).
                        i was worried for a sec then i rememberdthat berlusconi n galliani still run the dump. roma will get second place again
                        hahah, well played. Don't forget what they managed to accomplish when they had money to spend though. Ibra will be capocannonieri next year and we'll return to the CL where we belong.

Comment

lmao at Pogba going to City, why would he take a step down? IF he moves, it'll be to Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
                            lmao at Pogba going to City, why would he take a step down? IF he moves, it'll be to Barca.
                            lmao why would anybody go to City? £££££
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

[MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION] did jorge jesus rly leave benfica for sporting and if so, WHY!?
                              Riko, man... I'm hurt. There's a whole soap opera around it. Money, as usual. Apparently Sporting got some millionaire paying it all. 4kk per year, 6kk IF he wins the league and a cup. Fuck Judas.
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              1 9 0 4

Comment

Another legendary year for barca. I couldn't be happier after the dismal display in 2014
                                Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X