Triple G back, Roman Gonz HBO debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Triple G back, Roman Gonz HBO debut

Ya no offence to quillin but he struggled mightily with Andy lee. He knows GGG will destroy him. Al Harmon is trying to monopolize the sport and that's scaring me. I hate the fact that we might not see great fights because al Harmon only wants fighters in his stable to fight eachother
    Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

I think Cotto loses to Golovkin and Alvarez

Golovkin vs Alvarez needs to happen

Comment

Canelo seems down to fight Triple G, hopefully he gets the Cotto fight this fall, a tuneup at 160 next year, then him & 3G square off in Spring/Summer '16.

I think Cotto gets destroyed by both, i wouldnt even be surprised if Geale beats him. Cotto is too small for 60 & Canelo/GGG have that power punching, pressure style & volume that Cotto cant deal with, as seen in his fights with Pacman & Margarito 1.
        Check the puzzle, does it fit
        I am alpha & omega
        And on the seventh day i rise
        Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Yea Cotto will get clobbered by both.

Comment

Triple G beat monroe like an old virginia slave yo.
            Triple G vs Canelo would be nutty triple G bigger than i thought pause.
            I wouldn't mind seeing Triple G go through Cotto and Canelo have a get in shape fight
            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by moneyfloyd23 View Post
              But no good opponent wants to fight golovkin. High risk fight and the pay isn't that high. Cotto won't fight him, Ward has no plans to fight him soon cause he is taking easy fights to get back. Canelo might fight him but I think he wants to fight Cotto first. I hope canelo beats cotto and then we should see GGG vs Canelo May or June 2016.

Andre Ward said he would fight GGG if he comes up to 168, but their camp doesn't want to do that and he said stop listening to the GGG camp about him, bcuz their lying to the media when they say Ward is ducking when in actuality GGG doesn't want to fight Ward at 168 lbs.
              Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
              Originally posted by Craig
              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Ward has the style & physical attributes to possibly beat Gennady but Ward's next fight is at light heavyweight. Ward looks sketchy calling out a career middleweight to a division he's not even fighting in in his next fight.
                I am alpha & omega

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                  Ward has the style & physical attributes to possibly beat Gennady but Ward's next fight is at light heavyweight. Ward looks sketchy calling out a career middleweight to a division he's not even fighting in in his next fight.
                  Ward is only calling him out, cuz GGG's camp was calling Ward out, lol.
                  Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                    Originally posted by moneyfloyd23 View Post
                    But no good opponent wants to fight golovkin. High risk fight and the pay isn't that high. Cotto won't fight him, Ward has no plans to fight him soon cause he is taking easy fights to get back. Canelo might fight him but I think he wants to fight Cotto first. I hope canelo beats cotto and then we should see GGG vs Canelo May or June 2016.

Andre Ward said he would fight GGG if he comes up to 168, but their camp doesn't want to do that and he said stop listening to the GGG camp about him, bcuz their lying to the media when they say Ward is ducking when in actuality GGG doesn't want to fight Ward at 168 lbs.
                    Ya but Ward said he is going to take 2 maybe 3 tuneup fights first. His next fight is against some bum. Ward has been gone for a while and the fact that they are in different weight classes makes the fight unlikely in the next couple years. I just hope someone takes GGG soon. We can then gauge how great GGG really is.
                    Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                      Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                      Ward is only calling him out, cuz GGG's camp was calling Ward out, lol.
                      I'd imagine 3G is looking towards more lucrative & active fighters in his weight division or Froch at 168. Im hoping Ward returns in his usual dominant fashion & stays active. If Dre Direll beats Degale, im down for Ward-Direll.
                      I am alpha & omega

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X