3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells re

Your quarterback is a rapist lol
    In other words he's a pussy steeler

You're so jelly its awesome.... Go make me a sandwich bitch
    :fag:

Comment

Re: 3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells re

Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
      Your quarterback is a rapist lol
      In other words he's a pussy steeler

You're so jelly its awesome.... Go make me a sandwich bitch
      :fag:
      Big Ben was accused of rape,but never convicted...Hey how is Aaron Hernandez holding up?Wells report also said More than likely Brady did meaning they had everything but a confession, where do you think the texts messages came from?
      You obviously can't count Steelers 6 rings,Patriots 4.Aren't people jealous of success,what franchise has accomplished more?

Heard Boston getting few more abortion clinics.Your mouth run out of room?

Comment

Rapestburgler was accused of rape tom was a accused to deflating footballs.
        Steelers should sign bill Cosby so Ben has someone to relate to.
        Hernandez is an idiot what's your point ?
        Don't really care who won superbowls before I was alive lol

Comment

Let's be real here tho

Are your towels really that terrible ?

Comment

Don't really care who won superbowls before I was alive lol
            NFL existed before you were born.So your only interested when your team is doing well?Because that isn't the definition of being a "Band-Wagon Faggot".

Hernandez is a idiot,just like Gronkowski,Blount,and Brady...Birds of a feather flock together.You do realize there is video of Tom Brady describing how he likes his footballs.Text messages.So until you confess, your innocent?

I'd take Ben as QB any day over Brady.Brady wouldn't be shit without belicheat...First time Brady got sacked he sat out all season.

Comment

Let's be real here tho

Are your towels really that terrible ?
              Are you from Boston/New England Area?So long as you know Pittsburgh originated that towel waivin shit...Patriots got a team towel too,just an imitation of the original tho,ur welcome

Comment

First off you're way too emotional
                I don't care who won superbowls before I was alive that doesn't make me a bandwagon fan you weirdo.
                Yes Brady likes his footballs on the lower end of the inflation spectrum , its an assumption to assume that means below league allowed levels.
                Pittsburgh originated waving towels , wow good for you guys lmao.

Comment

The saying does go you are innocent until proven guilty......so yea you need evidence that proves without reasonable doubt.
                  If you would take Ben over Brady you're pretty stupid.

ill try to make an analogy so you can understand

before this thread its was probably likely that you are a huge queer, now with the evidence collected within this thread there is enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt that yes in fact you're actually a huge queer.

Comment

I'm not the one running form thread to thread looking for an alliance not to mention I created this thread because my emotions were running wild...I guess the Asshole being interviewed at the end of games saying he likes his football under-inflated isn't enough evidence...NFL not US supreme justice its not innocent till provin guilty dip shit.

Big Ben won Superbowl being most sacked Quarterback...Vinateri won majority of Superbowls.

It would only take one of your posts to prove what a pickle puffin punk you are..."Gee Wiz they r so tough on Brady he is innocent"...but I'm the Bitch

Comment

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
                      I'm not the one running form thread to thread looking for an alliance not to mention I created this thread because my emotions were running wild...I guess the Asshole being interviewed at the end of games saying he likes his football under-inflated isn't enough evidence...NFL not US supreme justice its not innocent till provin guilty dip shit.

Big Ben won Superbowl being most sacked Quarterback...Vinateri won majority of Superbowls.

It would only take one of your posts to prove what a pickle puffin punk you are..."Gee Wiz they r so tough on Brady he is innocent"...but I'm the Bitch
                      you dont know me but somehow you know the reason behind my actions, nice try bud

again saying he likes his footballs to be under-inflated does not mean to the extent of being under legal levels , that is an insinuation which is inadmissible in any legitimate investigation.

you're innocent until proven guilty in an investigation or inquiry, as a us citizen that's your constitutional right. Any business that operates within the united has to adhere to the constitution.

Teams win superbowls not individual players

im not saying hes innocent, im saying the science is not conclusive enough to say either way so the punishment handed down by the league is unjust.

"youre just mad cuz im stylin on you"

Comment

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post

you dont know me but somehow you know the reason behind my actions, nice try bud

again saying he likes his footballs to be under-inflated does not mean to the extent of being under legal levels , that is an insinuation which is inadmissible in any legitimate investigation.

you're innocent until proven guilty in an investigation or inquiry, as a us citizen that's your constitutional right. Any business that operates within the united has to adhere to the constitution.

Teams win superbowls not individual players

im not saying hes innocent, im saying the science is not conclusive enough to say either way so the punishment handed down by the league is unjust.

"youre just mad cuz im stylin on you"
                        I'm laughing at you not with you...mmmkay
                        Your right I don't know you, but read enough to know your on his dick.Obv. by your own admission you understand the NFL doesn't operate under same trial process...hence Brady suspension,Big Ben suspension,Tyrrell Pryor suspension,etc.Its called conduct policies,they are written into contracts...why do you think they got suspended/fined douche,they dont go to NFL Jail.Brady violated NFL conduct policy along with Patriots,making more sense now?Brady didn't break a law he violated the fuckin policy.You are proving me right with every response how confused/delusional Patriot fans are...that you really make Cowboy fans look classy,and that takes skill

Comment

you talk with the attitude of a teenage white girl

if they want they can bring it to court which is my point , since they don't have proof he violated any conduct policy.

Comment

i don't get the big deal….. If two basketball teams were to use an under inflated ball, they both just have a little trouble dribbling and are both subject to the same advantages/ disadvantages of the situation. Did the pats have all softies and then stock their opponents with regulation footballs?
                            Also….why the fuck wouldn't the officials be responsible for the actual game balls?
                            In the nba, the ref always test dribbles the damn rock.
                            In soccer the ref even grabs the ball off a stand as they enter the field.
                            in football then, they let the home team prepare the footballs then let the kicker walk it out there with no inspection?

Im sorry but any damn ref or player on the field should have been able to raise a red flag as the game began.

I think if they just dole out the responsibilities to the correct people they would never have this gay problem to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 tone tizzle View Post
                              i don't get the big deal….. If two basketball teams were to use an under inflated ball, they both just have a little trouble dribbling and are both subject to the same advantages/ disadvantages of the situation. Did the pats have all softies and then stock their opponents with regulation footballs?
                              Also….why the fuck wouldn't the officials be responsible for the actual game balls?
                              In the nba, the ref always test dribbles the damn rock.
                              In soccer the ref even grabs the ball off a stand as they enter the field.
                              in football then, they let the home team prepare the footballs then let the kicker walk it out there with no inspection?

Im sorry but any damn ref or player on the field should have been able to raise a red flag as the game began.

I think if they just dole out the responsibilities to the correct people they would never have this gay problem to begin with.
                              i agree the NFL should be in charge of the footballs in the first place im sure thats going to be how it goes from here on out.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X