3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells report

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...otballs/33495/

To be honest this story is making less and less sense

Re: 3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells re

This is what I've been saying its bull shit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
    Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Re: 3 out of 4 colts footballs were under inflated at halftime, according to wells re

yea, i feel like im in the twilight zone right now. My avi is on point when it comes to this story.

Comment

FREE TOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sex Ed View Post
          FREE TOM!

Comment

http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...8&postcount=79
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

why let him hold a water bottle when the cuffs prevent him from drinking it tho...clear prisoner abuse imo
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

which one is tommy?? honky mufukas all look the same
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

#Free Tom
                  #Fire Goodell

SMMMMMMAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

Comment

Dam so they under inflated the colts footballs too?? Ban these fuckers from the league

Comment

Originally posted by breh breh View Post
                      Dam so they under inflated the colts footballs too?? Ban these fuckers from the league

Comment

Story is bullshit...funny how long story took to come out.Alls this story proves to me is There are a lot more band wagon faggot fans.How many Colts were suspended before Pats vs Colts,and T.Richardson missed flight...Game was predetermined, guess its just coincidence bradys first game back hell be playing the Colts....A lot of gullible people on OTBVA apparently

Comment

people just don't like the pats , they're looking for any excuse to talk shit about them because there team isn't as good.
                          im kind of confused with the trent richardson mention , he was averaging like 2 yards a carry doubt he would have made a difference in the game.

Comment

I'm a Steelers fan,they have 6 rings...you can count right?Steelers are obviously better.Sure... Colts having their starting rb wouldn't have made a difference,not to mention they had how many players suspended during playoffs.Patriots were accused of taping Rams,Panthers,Spygate,deflate gate....how much smoke do you need to see to know there is a fire?Belicheck is such a genius he got ran out of Cleveland.Brady such a great QB lol he plays against the Jets,Bills,Dolphins twice a year,such great defense not to mention majority of Super Bowls were won by Vinateri.Patriot fans make Cowboy fans look classy lol

Comment

I'd be lying too if I said I didn't enjoy trolling these football threads....Mad can't find nobody other than Sex Ed to side with you on this Brady bullshit?U n Sex Eds lips turning blue,red,n silver...If Bradys balls weren't deflated before,they are now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X