X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

u mean supporting my local team

the area i live in and manchester uniteds ground, if there wasnt buildings in the way i could see it from my front door

by the way mufc is the best team in manchester

Comment

Haha I meant that I like City, not that you physically are closer. I like both teams though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denim The Menace View Post
        Haha I meant that I like City, not that you physically are closer. I like both teams though.

MCFC OK

Keep dreaming McKenna. You may have the bigger trophy cabinet, but for now we're the better team on the field.

Comment

I actually disagree, manure is the better team on-pitch atm. just cause they got a slow start (like arsenal) they not beatin ur ass imo
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Our finish to the season was better than theirs, they had a chance at 3rd, Arsenal looked like they would finish 2nd.

Yet we won our last 6 on the trot, despite having a terrible run before that. It's all opinions though.

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
              Our finish to the season was better than theirs, they had a chance at 3rd, Arsenal looked like they would finish 2nd.

Yet we won our last 6 on the trot, despite having a terrible run before that. It's all opinions though.

Don't fuck with Amity

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=28467]Denim The Menace[/MENTION] you cant like both teams
                  Don't you sass me Riko! Not up in here!

Comment

#TeamIsland #EURO2016 #GudjohnsenWillNeverRetire #GoodbyeHolland? #LMAO

Comment

long from over, holland have iceland + czech at home last game and czech still have to go to turkey. first 2 equalize I can def see czech capitalise. will be a doep escape

holland - iceland will be key game.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWmlCRL_AA

made me drop tears like rich dollarz

WELCOME TO ARSENAL!

Comment

Firmino arguably the greatest signing of the last decade

Idk y ppl sayin we overpaid. 21mil + 4mil if we finish top 4 this or next season, +4mil when he reaches 100 apps

Willian cost £31mil or smthn n had only played in ukranian league or whatevr, didnt hear half th shit from jealous h8ers then
                          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Firmino signing is dope, 29 mil a bit too much imo makes Sanchez look like a cheap buy for 32 while that was serious money too but I guess that's the modern market. u lot do have alot of midfielders now though wage bill probably isnt small either

Clyne is a bargain for the fee being mentioned atm that would be great business

and im just waiting for Cech & Schneiderlin smh

Comment

yall gay

Comment

united being linked with ramos but im sure hes just after a new contract, but id have ramos at utd in a heartbeat

swinsteiger bein linked too, but theres literally 30 players the papers are linkin us with so its anyones guess at the min

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X