• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Mourinho tryna turn oscar in2 a yard dog tho
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

ramires coulda Been doper he wastin away on the bench
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

Comment

Hot chicks

- T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Well Brazil just got kicked out of Copa America without Neymar the team is absolutly useless i think its safe to say that they are now at the same level as the English national team.

And i saw the Firmino guy playin and well good luck with that Liverpool lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
            Well Brazil just got kicked out of Copa America without Neymar the team is absolutly useless i think its safe to say that they are now at the same level as the English national team.

let's not go that far lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

we need gonzalo higuain 2 cum so badly, nh

Comment

If Arsenal Buys a good defensive med and a word class striker they are finally in for tittle.But knowing how weird Wenger is that prolly wont happen

Comment

^ I agree with that imo he's an average striker without the Ronaldo/Ozil/Di Maria combo to supply him

won't buy a striker because we're loaded atm in attacking positions would have to offload Giroud first.
                    Can def see a DM coming, Schneiderlin been my fav target for 2 years now but he's going manure
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                      ^ I agree with that imo he's an average striker without the Ronaldo/Ozil/Di Maria combo to supply him

won't buy a striker because we're loaded atm in attacking positions would have to offload Giroud first.
                      Can def see a DM coming, Schneiderlin been my fav target for 2 years now but he's going manure

hopefully coleman followin him thru the door

Comment

higuain > shevchenko

numbers never lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                          Originally posted by Wassup View Post

let's not go that far lmao

I know it sounds outragious but look at it

England without Rooney(who is good but not really great)=Shite

Brazil without Neymar (who is good but not great)=shite

Plus Brazil got players in they national teal who play in china and Quatar?? Really?

If Brazil vs England played today i could see the english win 10 years ago i couldnt.

Comment

you may be right tho,their team still has room for robinho lmao

Comment

they are similar type of players,I see alot of sheva in higuanin

and no,I don't think gonzalo is better,but his numbers are pretty good and respectable

I like to semi troll,it makes debating fun,at least 2 me

Comment

according to various reliable sources (sky sports, bbc etc) manchester united have bid 40m euros for sergio ramos, ramos has found out about said bid and has told real madrid that he wants to leave and is only interested in moving to manchester united

would be a briliant signing, made even better if de gea isnt used as part of a bargaining tool

keeping de gea and getting ramos, depay, schneiderlin and coleman would be a very good market, put cavani, benzema or lacazette on top and mufc could be genuine contenders for the PL/CL next season

GGMU!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X