This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BPL/SERIE A - SILLY SEASON 2015

ya City will be in good need of homegrown players aswell I can def see them paying the cake with all the wages being freed up from Toure Milner and probably more to come.
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

toure stayin at city i think

inter gave up
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

big shame Schneiderlin basically snubbed yall with his CL-club comment because he'd been the perfect addition to that midfield, Can-Henderson-Schneiderlin as a mid 3 looks incredibly solid imo but Kovacic def doep too just wonderin if Liverpool don't get too much of the same need some physical prescence in there imo

Comment

kovacic is just BS imo

he'll prob end up signin new deal at inter

altho we do need another midfielder, I think maybe lucas or allen gotta go first
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

Comment

most important is that main striker

im kinda thinkin benteke dont suit us at all now, but idk who else there is that would wanna come here thats proven
            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

not being racist but most african players go wherever the money is for as long as possible in their career, can't blame them though seen the environment they usually come from and the hard work they put up early on. but i can see ur sentiments.

berahino is pretty decent in my books still needs to work on his consistency imo doesn't show it all the time when it's expected from him but def a good poacher

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                not being racist but most african players go wherever the money is for as long as possible in their career, can't blame them though seen the environment they usually come from and the hard work they put up early on. but i can see ur sentiments.

berahino is pretty decent in my books still needs to work on his consistency imo doesn't show it all the time when it's expected from him but def a good poacher
                WTF that was real racist european players do that too in fact thats the main reason English players dont play outside of england cause they are overpaid u think someone in spain would pay big wages for a player like adam lallana?? lol

Sorry but that was racist,most football players from all over do world do that!!

Comment

alright settle down sport "African" isn't even a race I was pointing at the glorifying of excessive wealth in most domestic African cultures if i said something about black people in general you mightve gotten an argument dont try to make me look bad straight away don't get your panties in a twist ok bra this mite not be the board for u if u get offended that easily

Comment

^^My point is players from all continents do it and also glorify $$$ too for u to make it an African thing is pretty weird but not surprising.

Comment

wow u included the pic like we dont see Neymar or Balotelli(oh my bad balotelli isnt european right) taking those kinda of pics

You are a racist and i have no problem with it but the fact that u try to play it off like u arent is just pathetic and even more offensive tbh

Comment

the english league is competitive though. qatar and saudi arabia leagues aint
                        Us australian and indian leagues arent too and Europeans go there just to play and not to earn more $$$ and floss like those Africans do right??

Oh iam sorry am i actin like a victim?

Comment

Originally posted by BarsOnDeck-BODGANG View Post
                          the english league is competitive though. qatar and saudi arabia leagues aint
                          Us australian and indian leagues arent too and Europeans go there just to play and not to earn more $$$ and floss like those Africans do right??

Oh iam sorry am i actin like a victim?

the difference is that more african players (atleast what it feels like) join the money leagues while theyre still in their prime (like asamoah gyan). if ur 30+ then please go ahead and get that money on ur no longer on top but its sad when theyre in their prime and choose money over what could be a dope career.

but fuck this discussion lets talk about how khedira signed for juventus or something.

Thats a lie too Essien isnt at his prime he fell off when he left Chelsea,and Gyan is average he just did a couple of good games on WCups and nothin more.Alot of Brazilian players go to china and arabia in their prime,alot of Europeans go to shitty Russian clubs just for the $$$

The focus is on African players cause they are easy targets but again comments like that dont suprise me.

Comment

@Eriko the pt newspapers are linking Nani to Roma once again, want, do not want?

And Jackson Martinez is supposedly wanted by Arsenal, Milan, Valencia etc, think he would be a good striker for Arsenal. Has technique, is a hard worker and a very good finisher.
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

cant deny gyan as an example though he was wanted by many teams in europe but chose the money at the age of like 25
                              lol thats bs if teams really wanted u think he wouldnt go, Gyan ist an example do u know how many goals he scored for udinese??

Since u such a Roma fan if u really watched the Seria A u know thats bullshit

Comment

I just saw Gyan stats he scored 11 goals for sunderland in 37 games wow what a great season.

He had offers for european clubs like sunderland?? why play for a mediocre european team when he can earn more elsewhere??Just cause its european??

U talkin like he was a superstar as i remember that WorldCup he actually failed the crucial penalty for his team

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X