• Show
Clear All

Re: BPL/SERIE A - SILLY SEASON 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Comment

Comment

montella been sacked at fiorentina

He headin to roma?
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

others may mock but milner n ings ok signings as long as we spend Money on dope 1st choice (striker n midfielder)
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

Comment

Liverpool manager is terrible hes one of those brits who doesnt know whats goin on in the rest of the world( in terms of football) Kenny Dalglish was the same absolutely awful when it comes to buying players.

If Porto,Benfica, sevilla,atleti,or the italian teams etc had the money this fools got smfh

Comment

I would say the British managers (especially the english,scottish managers are a lil better than the english)

Look at Wenger,he buys tons of French playeers,Mourinho is well awaere of the market etc etc

Theres alot of cheap players in broke an average teams of Portugal,Italy and netherlands that are way better than Hendersson,lucas(how hes still there) Ricky Lambert, Lallana etc etc

Jesus so much garbage

Comment

I know English peeps and outside of the EPL they really dont pay too much attention to the other leagues,they aproach to sports is just like the americans (not really surprising tho)

They are very ignorant to other leagues no wonder the british managers (other than the great Ferguson) hardly make noises in European competitions.

Comment

all players from italy league flop in th prem imo
                      - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Milner is a dope player, sad to see him leave tbh.

Comment

Plus English\British players are shook when it comes to playin in another leagues,they know they dont have tecnical ability to play in spain or Italy.

Ashley cole barely played at Roma.

Micah Richards was a bench warmer at Fiore.

Bale is strugglin at Madrid

This is why the England will not win a world cup or Euros in the next years, English players are overrated!!

Comment

while transfer activity can def b more imaginative, it goes both ways

di maria n falcao flopped this season, ozil aint rly lived up to his price tag either.

id much rather ings than balotelli borini or aspas anyway

altho thats more damniing on our scouting than anything
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Sterling is a bitch. Ibe>

Gaitan is said to deff leave this season (hes been signed by MU every summer according to pt newspapers) LFC should try n sign him
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
                                Sterling is a bitch. Ibe>
                                sure mate I bet u was givin him props last year round I'm not buying that generic overemotional liverpool fan behavior sure Ibe looks like the better player but I bet you now if Ings doesn't score more than once in his first 4-5 games for you lot he's gonna get booed aswell I can't blame Sterling for wanting to leave that shithole of a city

what about Divock Origi the super talented striker? Flop XI in Ligue 1 I read?
                                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X