• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Mastour only 17 wtf he do to get moved on already
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Coman got sent to bayern too he was gettin abit of hype
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

Comment

Lmao every1 knos pep h8s blacks
        - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Draxler too damn
          - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Our transfer policy is a shambles.

Most of the players we signed in last 3 seasons have either been sold or are out on loan.

We have a big task on our hands...Rodgers and the transfer committee are spoofers.
            I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
            I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
            Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
            Some say sinister
            Forward, forward, high punch bitch
            Fatally finish ya'

Comment

Can say the same abt Spurs

in that position tryna get into top 4 so take alot of risks in transfer market bc cant get that top tier lvl of player
              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

We've spent massive money compared to Spurs for little to no benefit.

Our only saving grace is that apart from City none of the other big teams have gone out on a limb with their signings.

It's City's title and 6 teams fighting for the other 3 CL spots.
                I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
                I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
                Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
                Some say sinister
                Forward, forward, high punch bitch
                Fatally finish ya'

Comment

holland and iceland are playing kind of a big game today

I'll be rooting for my islandic brothers I never met,but feel spiritually connected to!

Bosnia vs Belgium should be interesting,they kinda have grudge thing going on ever since bosnia's epic win in zenica!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1uck8UC9pU"]Edin Dzeko beautiful goal against Belgium - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Croatia has practically qualified,even with the uefa scumbags taking a point for allegedly drawing a swastika on the pitch

Comment

You could say the same about any else nordic country,but island is special:

I like the way they run their country,they're like the least violent country in europe.

their population is below 500k,but they grind heavy and make everything work.

they also have respectable sports achievements and a very good handball team

iceland >>>>

Comment

iceland sucks and im shook af that they gon win tonight smh
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

if latvia didn't pull off that late equalizer,skandy would probably be on life support right now

Comment

Needing a handball from a Southampton striker to beat Malta at home >>>>>>>
                            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

This Candreva dive was worth the price of admission though:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooaW3RS6DXc"]Italy's Antonio Candreva takes the dive of the decade against Malta - this is embarrassing - YouTube[/ame]
                              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                                if latvia didn't pull off that late equalizer,skandy would probably be on life support right now

not really I've been expecting it tbf just draw at least at Turkey away and win the last game vs Czech when they qualified, playoffs it is
                                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X