This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

rather get martial than get nobody n have just wayne n fellaldinho as strikers, chica gone to leverkusen n bvb got adnan on loan

rumours floatin round that we should expect a new defender too, so its probably gonna be winston reid for £75million

Comment

breaking news that de gea has been sold to real madrid with keylor navas as part of the deal

im actually pretty gutted, though myself and most other united fans knew this day would come..

dave was brilliant the last 2 seasons n wish him nothing but the best for the future, he gave everything for the club during his time here

yet another player mufc has built into a superstar and had snatched by real madrid

as for navas? im not excited, idk if hes any better than the lobotomised idiot we got in net at the minute

deadline day gonna be crazy

Comment

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

- T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

Comment

[ame]http://twitter.com/utdnoise/status/638412827422797825[/ame]

truth

n de gea obv wanted the move n united need a keeper, good deal imo

ramos woulda been nice but hey what we got aint bad, least its not lovren n skirtel

Comment

U cheeky cunt
                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

well rumors going on that de gea is staying cause of late paperwork, imagine if true
                  Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

They'll lose him on a free next summer, I guess?

Comment

So it seems that real madrid sent the paperwork 1 minute late! zomg

I wonder how mentally will both keepers be efected.

Navas is in a no lose situation,he has 3 months of playing time 2 prove himself worthy

De gea might find himself in a pickle,you know what I mean,mate?

Also important, Mr. Wenger just landed in Paris (France) and god only knows what is he doing there...... Is the CAVANI deal on??! but why would PSG sell him tho ?? I think he might try 2 go for lacazette aka the new youri djorkaeff!

or is he just on another so-called "scouting mission",trying 2 find young little french boys with african descendant and molest them with his 65 yo paedo penis! I dunnnooo!!!

pls ignore the second part of my rant

Comment

Comment

Big fan of "future greatest player in world football best young prospect in the game (2014)" Hachim Mastour being loaned out to some La Liga jobbers with a £5m buyout clause.
                          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

arsenal the only team in PL that didnt make at least 5 signings and the only team in the 5 big leagues that didnt sign at least one outfield player

sucks to have a manager like Arsene in the summer window

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

If de gea stayin I can live with that, as long as he gets to play..

I'd rather have a distracted Dave in net than a spastic sergio

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah

[ame]http://twitter.com/FootballFunnys/status/638707500599111680[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X