we didnt have ronaldo, it didnt count
    E Pluribus Unum
    1 9 0 4

Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

We're gonna win the Euros now.

Comment

That Portugal midfield ensemble tho.. they're my dark horse together with the Swiss
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Belgium beauties are my dark horse.

Comment

are they really a dark horse tho? I'd put em with favorites France Germany n Spain

Comment

midfield by far our best position
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                are they really a dark horse tho? I'd put em with favorites France Germany n Spain
                I suppose so, but if you ask people their faves, more often than not they'd leave Belgium out imo.

Comment

vardy is a fkin striker zero point in playing him if u arent going to play him in his position

Comment

theres zero point at playing vardy if u want to be a dominant side, I've said this way before the euros. Should've taken Defoe or Carroll instead, Vardy is only good when England are being dominated and there's like 20 yards behind the opposing defence.

Also, Kyle Walker & James Milner shouldn't be near the starting squad.
                    Sturridge for Kane was an improvement too. I liked Adam Banana I feel he should start. Dier was meh.

Becomes clear that Spurs players are nowhere as good without their carrying man Dembele tho.

Comment

oh and Welbeck is going to prove being a major loss.

Comment

englands squad is all kinds of unbalanced forreal. shouldve kept drinkwater and townsend i mean what, dier is the only defense midfielder and sterling is the only one providing true width. theyre fucked if they cant play centrally
                        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

lads lads lads

please do not put money on Belgium as they won't be getting out the group

IRELAND bout to take heads (even tho we lost to Belarus last wk wtf)

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
                            englands squad is all kinds of unbalanced forreal. shouldve kept drinkwater and townsend i mean what, dier is the only defense midfielder and sterling is the only one providing true width. theyre fucked if they cant play centrally
                            idk Wilshere, Welbeck and Sturridge were the best players for England in the qually cycle despite their injuries. Alli has been good for Spurs but he can't seem to get his magic working in the national side (yet), especially vs. a defensively organised team as Portugal. Wales n Russia will be just as tough to break through so Hodgson should gamble on the players that are well in tight spaces nh
                            Rooney would never lose his starting spot, but against Portugal he was abysmal.
                            imo England should start like this and replace the footballers with athletes later on.

Hart
                            Clyne Smalling Cahill Rose
                            Dier - Wilshere
                            Lallana - Rooney - Sterling
                            Sturridge

it's really shocking to see how much difference Welbeck missing makes, and you're right about Townsend, should've been his replacement. Ox would've been a good replacement but he's been shite all season.
                            Taking Rashford makes absolutely no sense, just shows Roy picks momentum over strategy, which is extremely unwise to do for a tournament.

Comment

Rooney shouldn't be in the starting 11 anymore, but you're right, hodgson ain't got the balls to bench him.

Comment

rooney probably a better striker than vardy when it comes to breaking down defenses who sit deep and just soak pressure. rashford probably picked like when walcott got his first international tournament placement, just something for him to gain experience thru
                                http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X