• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

When I saw a winger was playing right fullback, I was like

6 minutes into the game, I was like

I still am
    Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9u1Uj5CPmg"]Lionel Messi - A God Amongst Men HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The most boring player oat, no debate. I'd rather be born somewhere in Angola and live in poverty for the rest of my life than spend one day being him. Yeah, he's statistically one of the greatest, if not thee, but fuck me if he's anything close to inspiring. All I saw watching those 20 minutes of heartless football were cold, mathematically canculated plays without one single extra unessassary play for the sake of enjoyement. He has no flair whatsoever, there's nothing to him except goals and assists. He might be the most proficiant, but not the greatest by no means. It's a joke that he captains Argentina, I cannot stress this enough. For christ sake, people with aspergers show more leadership quality than this speedy gonzales midget lookin hobbit. I hope he never wins a trophy again and retires early somewhere in cambodia after years of juicing up finally gets the best of him.

Comment

I might hate him because everybody loves him, lets not rule this out, I am a peculiar human being

Comment

fuck that mutant midget freak. evil fucker with 0 charisma
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

most boring player lmfao... u rly sound like ur describin ronaldo with the goals/assists. ronaldo basically just been a poacher chasin records last few yeaes

how can u not get hyped seein his copa del rey final goal last year for e.g? i get hyped jus watchin him run with it bc he so inhumanely good

Messi is a creative dribbling genius god. how can u say theres nothin else to his game when he 1 of the best dribblers oat. Especially since suarez has come to barca, his creativity has been crazy, pickin it up from deep a lot again

The best thing about messi is he uses fk all gay ass stepovers or showboatin shit to go past a whole team. Just pure balance and ball control... beautiful

all love tho

Comment

i saw this dope article comparing him to a dog. i cant put it into words properly, but it mentioned the way he never takes his eyes off the ball, always running after it. he brushes off tackles and hits and keeps his focus on the ball only.

i also think hes mildly retarded/an autist
                E Pluribus Unum
                1 9 0 4

Comment

I feel like killing myself now tbh I broke messi down perfectly and explained why I dislike him so much, only to be redirected since my log in time has expired or whatever. Holy fuck Im in flames, spent atleast 30 minutes on that post smh

Comment

I'm not a messi fan boy, but you can't deny his talent.

Comment

it's a bit beyond talent lol
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      1 9 0 4

Comment

no1 denying his talent imo. but fuck him to death. ive seen him live 3 times and id rather watch amantino mancinis forehead blitz past a chievo defender than see that big nosed gnome diddle with his catalan homos
                        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/TSBible/status/700692277254090752[/ame]

Comment

The man, the myth, the legend! Very fucking cool football player, def throwback worthy, but I just don't feel like making one, not even a quicky lol. Btw, make sure to check out christinayan's channel, literally one of the dopest footy channels on YT, loads of interesting retro material are to be found there!

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkagORYdrw[/ame]

Comment

Arsenal - Hull in the FA Cup for the third consecutive year

let's do this, hyped to see Elneny and Wele starting
                              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                                The man, the myth, the legend! Very fucking cool football player, def throwback worthy, but I just don't feel like making one, not even a quicky lol. Btw, make sure to check out christinayan's channel, literally one of the dopest footy channels on YT, loads of interesting retro material are to be found there!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkagORYdrw

E Pluribus Unum
                                1 9 0 4

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X