This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Arsenal keeper Petr Cech was called a "man of the people" after being pictured joining the general public in taking "a rush hour train home".

Comment

16:00 - Arsenal vs Sunderland [FA CUP]
      16:00 - Norwich vs Manchester City [FA CUP]
      18:00 - Fiorentina vs Lazio [SERIE A]
      20:30 - Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruna [PRIMERA]
      20:45 - Roma vs Milan [SERIE A]

I'm watching Arsenal and Real, will probably catch parts of Fiorentina and Roma tbh nh iah imo

Comment

Non-League Eastleigh are 1-0 up against championship team Bolton , the romance pf the FA Cup continues !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

cech u old lookin granny cunt
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

rather have a granny in goal than a fucknugget that lets this happen

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Iwobi impressed me today, was suprised why Wenger played him AMC instead on the wing(s), but now I can see why. I knew he was a doep dribbler with good balance, but not that he's also a smart player who neatly threads the ball inside the danger spots nh good decision making, can't recall 1 (one) single bad play. The only thing this fine young man lacks is GAME TIME, he should be playing regulary with adults (grown men) so he can get better. He needs more practice. He needs to add long balls and shooting/finishing to his repertoire. But I like the way he play. The boi already got like 2 caps for Nigeria and he don't even lift lol.

Please loan him out somewhere @Arsene Wenger

Comment

kramaric not even in the fa cup squad

he on his way out?
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

demari gray playing good !

Comment

http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/13689...t-professional

39 year old Sebastian "El Loco" Abreu signed a deal with the Paraguayan side Sol de America, which makes this his 21st club in his career. Some of you might remember him for scoring the game winning Panenka penalty against Ghana in the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.......... and some of you might not remember him at all (lol)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEtpxBWUSY"]Goal Loco Sebastian Abreu "Panenka" style goal from penalty - YouTube[/ame]

They call him El Loco because he is crazy (go figure!). He's probably one of the most well known football "nomads" in recent history, for all the right and wrong reasons. I wish him nothing but success in his future endeavours, hopefully this means he finally found a club in which he'll be able to settle down and play for 2 seasons in a row, and also finish his long and wild career on a high note!

:fag:

Comment

heskey > el loco !

Comment

There's talks about Kramarić leaving on a loan in Serie A, a couple of clubs are interested (Torino most notably)

He's probably on his way out tbh

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/SwoopTransfer/status/685867810040492032[/ame]

Aston Villa fans don't seem too happy.

Comment

Luka Modrić the first Croatian player to make it into FIFA's annual team of the world!

Congratulations, maestro! You are one of the most well mannered and polite persons inside the football world, and also one of the best central midfielders in this day and age! Nobody deserved this huge recognition more than you, so enjoy these following days and let this serve you as motivation to stay on top of your game!

You already know that something like this deserves a quick compilation, so imma leave this right here lol

@Soccerfags

Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZzx6wjhtk"]Luka Modric • The Genius • Best Skills Ever HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=22430]Sweetie Pie[/MENTION] how do you pronounce his name? People around here say "Modritch" but i feel its more like "Modrika"
                                E Pluribus Unum
                                1 9 0 4

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X