• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

dropped the charges for half of his contract #snake bitch

Comment

Domestic violence charges cant be dropped, his fate is in the states hands now plus they supposedly got video of him tysoning the slut plus him making a goaline push out the elevator, he'll probably serve a few months imo and get probations, what really is gonna suck is hes gonna be suspended for more than 4 games imo.

Yall gonna draft someone like Sankey or Mason early like 2nd or 3rd round, plus yall got a late 3rd to play with so you can take a risk on shooting for a player or possibly trading up to get one of that caliber..

Comment

we dont need to draft a rb pierce gonna thrive in garys frail zone block scheme theres plenty of decent #2 rbs we could get for a 1 year/750k type deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
          Nobody from the Eagles has ever said they released Desean because he was a gangbanger. Is he? Maybe, who knows. I think first and foremost he's a malcontent that negatively affects those around him. We've all worked with that person that is non-stop negative, and it eventually gets to a point where you don't even want to interact with him.

I don't think it's that the Eagles think they don't need him. Both parties lost in this transaction. I would imagine he's not worth having around anymore because of his attitude.

We have a racist on our team, why was he not cut ???

Comment

Dunno if it fits the value scale but a team might take both your 3rds for a 2nd imo, maybe an early 3rd and a 4th too..

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
              philly fanbase is a bunch of twits from other states why would the gm care about what they think
              repped

Comment

Cook you're Canadian in a NFL thread

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                  Nobody from the Eagles has ever said they released Desean because he was a gangbanger. Is he? Maybe, who knows. I think first and foremost he's a malcontent that negatively affects those around him. We've all worked with that person that is non-stop negative, and it eventually gets to a point where you don't even want to interact with him.

I don't think it's that the Eagles think they don't need him. Both parties lost in this transaction. I would imagine he's not worth having around anymore because of his attitude.

We have a racist on our team, why was he not cut ???
                  Because Tim Tebow would unleash his wrath on us.
                  Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Desean bout to sign to the raiders by tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                      philly fanbase is a bunch of twits from other states why would the gm care about what they think
                      Again Carl? You know we've had words before and it was never really anything to me because I had some respect for you. You're getting lazy. I expect a lot more from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...desean-jackson

"The Philadelphia Eagles decided to cut ties with receiver DeSean Jackson on Friday after the team uncovered information about Jackson's off-field connections and activities, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."

Although, I agree with you Mojo with what your saying as why the Eagles really released them. I think they are using the gang thing as an excuse, since they knew their fanbase would be mad.
                        That's someone claiming to have inside information. The Eagles haven't acknowledged the situation. Until their is a direct quote from Howie Roseman or Chip Kelly on Desean's personal life, it's all here say.

Comment

if its one of his sources, they almost def have inside info. lol at an exec confirming that

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...desean-jackson

"The Philadelphia Eagles decided to cut ties with receiver DeSean Jackson on Friday after the team uncovered information about Jackson's off-field connections and activities, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."

Although, I agree with you Mojo with what your saying as why the Eagles really released them. I think they are using the gang thing as an excuse, since they knew their fanbase would be mad.
                            That's someone claiming to have inside information. The Eagles haven't acknowledged the situation. Until their is a direct quote from Howie Roseman or Chip Kelly on Desean's personal life, it's all here say.

Adam Shefter the ESPN NFL Insider, is a random somone claiming inside information, WOW, i've heard it all

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                            you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                            Originally posted by Craig
                            i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Schefter's been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                                Desean bout to sign to the raiders by tonight
                                Doubt it, hes not gonna rush into a signing. Hes gonna let himself get courted like a prom date, get a few dinners paid for etc.

Redskins are visiting him on monday, i doubt he'll even sign this week.

Hes gonna find the right deal for him..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X