X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Greezyp is never a quitter when it comes to OTBVA

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

sigh embedding tweets is hard as shit.. smh
      ~Da Gawd~

Comment

just screenshot, cut paste crop in paint save the tweets as on big image and host to imgur.com and post the image, jesus christ....

Comment

do you even know how to content bro?

Comment

why doesn't Chunce's bitch ass do it for the culture????

White folks losin

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
              do you even know how to content bro?
              not even.. i thought you could just embed it like a regular image or url. but i see thats not the case.
              ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                Take that fuckboi [MENTION=3220]Pebbles[/MENTION]

Comment

Stephen A. Smith Takes The Eagles To Task On DeSean Jackson - YouTube

Stephen A Smith goes in on the real reason Desean Jackson was let go

White folks losin

Comment

Nobody from the Eagles has ever said they released Desean because he was a gangbanger. Is he? Maybe, who knows. I think first and foremost he's a malcontent that negatively affects those around him. We've all worked with that person that is non-stop negative, and it eventually gets to a point where you don't even want to interact with him.

I don't think it's that the Eagles think they don't need him. Both parties lost in this transaction. I would imagine he's not worth having around anymore because of his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                      Nobody from the Eagles has ever said they released Desean because he was a gangbanger. Is he? Maybe, who knows. I think first and foremost he's a malcontent that negatively affects those around him. We've all worked with that person that is non-stop negative, and it eventually gets to a point where you don't even want to interact with him.

I don't think it's that the Eagles think they don't need him. Both parties lost in this transaction. I would imagine he's not worth having around anymore because of his attitude.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...desean-jackson

"The Philadelphia Eagles decided to cut ties with receiver DeSean Jackson on Friday after the team uncovered information about Jackson's off-field connections and activities, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."

Although, I agree with you Mojo with what your saying as why the Eagles really released them. I think they are using the gang thing as an excuse, since they knew their fanbase would be mad.

White folks losin

Comment

d jack gonna end up in oakland imo
                        Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                        Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

If yalls D plays good and foster and whatever tailback yall draft is able to be productive Fitz can get the job done. Hopefully yall never get down by 14 with 7 or so left though, thats a recipe for disaster with Fitz.

Apparently Djax and Oakland got mutual interest, its trending on twitter etc. Hes gonna go where the money is and im sure thats Oakland, atleast we dont have to give draft picks up for him.

And the WR core of Djax, Streater, Moore and Holmes is looking pretty nasty..

Comment

oak should sign owen daniels idk what theyre waitin for

Comment

I like our TEs.

Rivera played well and has alot of potential..

Kasa seems to have a grip on the blocking game but his talents for receiving havent really shown themselves and maybe wont..

Ausberry is alot like Vernon Davis just not as strong or quite the blocker he is

Mastrud is a pure blocker no receiving threat whats so ever

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                                oak should sign owen daniels idk what theyre waitin for
                                On Thursday, Ravens running back Ray Rice was indicted for aggravated assault of his fiancee. On Friday, he married her.

lmfao, nigga married the bitch he gonna get indited over..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X