NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

im reading that they released him cause hes associating with some CRIP that killed a 14yr old kid. they dont need that trash in their orginizaqtion
    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 6m Eagles were reportedly concerned by DeSean Jackson’s off-field issues, including ties to reputed LA street gang. (via @NJdotcom)

Eagles got a problem with crips but not with racists?(someone just tweeted that) Real shit tho

Comment

If maclin is not back to his old self this is going to be bad

Comment

they are gonna get mike wallace...maclin is gonna be what he always is...hes not all that good either tho in all honsty...he dont go over the middle either since his rookie year when he got leveled. maclin is GOOD....but hes not gonna be the replacement...mike wallace IS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
            they are gonna get mike wallace...maclin is gonna be what he always is...hes not all that good either tho in all honsty...he dont go over the middle either since his rookie year when he got leveled. maclin is GOOD....but hes not gonna be the replacement...mike wallace IS!!!!!
            You act like we already have wallace SMH

DAMN bro do you not thunk any eagles player is good ???

Would not be surprised to hear you say OH dawkins was ok but he is just a SC player

BTW where are you hearing we are trying to get mike wallace ??

Comment

Jason Kelce ‏@Jkelce 53m We just made an extremely unpopular decision, but I couldn't be more excited and happy with where this organization is going!! #FlyEaglesFly

Comment

SHOUT OUT to sanchez and foles tho

Comment

Yeah Gggyea, im not hearing a damn thing about Eagles getting or even going after Mike Wallace. where are you getting this news from?
                  ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m At least four teams reached out to DeSean Jackson’s agent, Joel Segal, in first 30 minutes after he was relesaed. Talks ongoing.

I think the pats or 49rs are going to get him

Comment

lml theyre sayin he got cut cus off the field issues, thats some high school shit. chip and his gm tryna run their team like the boy scouts

Comment

cowboys gon win the east with 3 starters who got charged with felonies in the off season

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                          Yeah Gggyea, im not hearing a damn thing about Eagles getting or even going after Mike Wallace. where are you getting this news from?

it was on nfl.com on tuesday... i just tried lookin for it... i couldnt find it again tho.

and i do like a few of the eagles....im more a fan of the TEAM tho. more so than any particular player. most of the players on the team i dont like...lol if i ran down the list of players that i dont like ud swear i wasnt an eagles fan at all. lmfao. the onkly players i really like is SHADY, foles, and most of the defense besides nate allen and kurt coleman. i REALLY like shady, boykon, and kendricks...

Comment

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 16m OL Mike McGlynn (@Greezy_75) has signed with the #Redskins, per agent @PerrettM pic.twitter.com/g0uH1Kvsyx

S/O to greezy p for stealing this niggas twitter name

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                              Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 16m OL Mike McGlynn (@Greezy_75) has signed with the #Redskins, per agent @PerrettM pic.twitter.com/g0uH1Kvsyx

S/O to greezy p for stealing this niggas twitter name
                              nah he stole my shit, who the fuck is that?
                              ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                                lml theyre sayin he got cut cus off the field issues, thats some high school shit. chip and his gm tryna run their team like the boy scouts

its not the boy scouts...hes hanging out with ppl who are involved in a murder of a 14yr old kid... dont make it out like they are just cutting him for no reason.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X