X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
    Originally posted by Cook View Post
    Mcnabb won't be a HOFer & doesn't deserve to be imo. not just 'cause he didn't win the SB. other than 1 year he got 31 tds, his next highest was 25 & he reached that once.
    In 11 years with the Eagles he had 5 years with 20+ tds...& he never reached 4,000 yds. He was a decent qb. that's it. made some pro bowls but never was an mvp.
    reached the super bowl one time & that's 'cause he had 1 of the greatest wrs oat
    BITCH you sound stupid

Eagles made it to the SB without TO
    you mad? the other 2 eagles fans in this thread repped this post, you salty af.
    telling me to gtfo the thread that's how mad you are. go suck a donovan dick.

Comment

Mcnabb won't be a HOFer & doesn't deserve to be imo. not just 'cause he didn't win the SB. other than 1 year he got 31 tds, his next highest was 25 & he reached that once.
      In 11 years with the Eagles he had 5 years with 20+ tds...& he never reached 4,000 yds. He was a decent qb. that's it. made some pro bowls but never was an mvp.
      reached the super bowl one time & that's 'cause he had 1 of the greatest wrs oat
      BITCH you sound stupid

Eagles made it to the SB without TO
      you mad? the other 2 eagles fans in this thread repped this post, you salty af.
      telling me to gtfo the thread that's how mad you are. go suck a donovan dick.
      IDGAF if u talk bad about mcnabb its your opinion

But talking about stuff u dont know shit about makes you look stupid AF

BTW im bout to neg you again. after i do go write what i said about you again LOOOOOOOL

Comment

I'll admit I didn't know owens was injured for most of that season,
        I wasn't a big football then & didn't watch football. I do know what I'm talking about when I say mcnabb shouldn't be a hall of famer. your posts just show you get mad & make a big deal over nothing though, It's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
          mcnabb was a great SPORTSCENTER qb...anyone who actually watched him game in and game out know that he was TERRIBLY inaccurate and by far one of the most OVERRATED people on the history of planet earth!!!! ill never say he wasnt the best qb the eagles have ever had...but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS HE A HOFer....not a fucking chance!!!!! if u dont win the chip then u need 40k passing yeards....him throwing up in the super bowl then denying it on tv is the image i will frever remember mcnabb for...and the fact that he acted like a spoiled little fucking faggot when TO started getting more shine then him so he had TO ran out of town...TO NEVER said anything that wasnt the truth about d5.... he was a GOOD qb that sportscenter made to look great....ud watch the entire game pissed off at d5 for not making the game a blowout then look at the box score and see he had 350yds and 4 td passes and wonder where the fuck u were for all those yards...lmfao d5 was the ultimate STAT qb. best qb the eagles ever had tho. ill never take that from him. and it was fun to watch that era of eagles football.

CMON brah, mcnabb took us to 4 nfc championship games with WRs nobody but an eagles fan can name. since Mac5 left the eagles they have yet to win a playoff game. If mcnabb would have had djack,maclin in his prime we would have won a SB. And WTF did u want mcnabb do to in the SB, reid made him throw about 40 times and our running game was no where to be seen

IDK bro...i think pinkston was A LOT better than ppl wanna give him credit for... he was the one who would run that WR screen and get HAMMERED because d5 would lead him too far upfield and the d back would get to t off on him. thrash was a joke id never say anything different. and chad lewis is FAR BETTER than LJ smith and celek. and they had deuce staley and buckhalter too<when he wasnt hurt> buck had THE POTENTIAL to be a super star but he couldnt stay on the field...whifh is a shame cause i fucked wit buck HHHEEEEEAAAAVY!!!! i loved the way he played the game. so the weaponry was ABSOLTELY better during this years offense. but its not like d5 had NOBODY. true he didnt have the same as we have now but it wasnt that much betterand d5s defense is soooooooooo mych better than they are now. all he really had to do was NOT LOSE the game.

i have a feeling that im coming off as a d5 "hater" which isnt the case at all...lie i said i know he was the best the eagles had. no debating that at all. i just think that hes over rated A LOT....u dont think hes over rated neg?

But how many qbs in the NFL had a great defense but still cant do shit

Westbrook was the only pro bowler that mcnabb was playing with

And what do you want his stats to be great when andy reid tells him to throw the ball 30-40 times a game SMH

And no i dont think hes over rated

WOW u dont like ANDY either??? i thought he was one of the best coaches in the nfl for at least 10 of his 15 years here... i mean , yea towards the end it got readable and boring but he was the fuckin MAN!!! he do them surprise onsides n shit and he had the screen n circle route on lock. plus he had the comforrtability to just let THE BEST D COORDINATOR in NFL history di what he wanhted to do... jum johnson is my idol. i love that man< not in a homo way> he was a great man RIP JJ...the WIZARD of philadelphia
          WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
              am i totally crazy for not HATING this signing??? lemme make this CLEAR!!!! in no way shape or form do i think sanchez is a good qb....but, he is a former top 5 pick, he played pretty well for his first 2 years IIRC, and he played for a HORRIBLE offensive coach, all the while playing for a jets team that freddie mitchell would have been their best wideout the entire time...

whats the deal worth P? do u know??? cause i think hes gonna be making more than the third string AND he starter COMBINED!!! so chance are hes not gonna make the team in the first place. and having him there is a much safer option than having vick back there. as if foles gets hurt u KNOW that the backup isnt gonna get hurt like vick by running and not sliding. we all saw what foles could do with the firepower that the eagles have surrounded him with. MAYBE...JUUUUUUUUUUUUST MAYBE, sanchez could do just enough to make SOMEBODY want him and we should be able to flip him for a very late round pick...and if not then he is an AVERAGE backups backup. if bark cant do anything then its good to have someone whos got the experience of being a total loser in the game. hes NOT A GOOD QB DONT GET ME WRONG ON THAT POINT...bt he was a winner for a yr n a halfor so. again, i dont think hes gonna even make the team, but i dont totally HATE the idea either.

am i stupid or crazy or BOTH?
              maybe so, maybe Sanchez can change for the Eagles, but he got sacked alot, fumbled alot, held the ball too long and threw interception alot, with a great Jets offensive line (not knocking eagles oline) but if Foles get hurt and Sanchez start, how do we know hes not gonna do worst with the Eagles oline? whos not nearly as better as Jets oline. it can get bad for Sanchez then better. not wishing that on him tho.

yea man i completely agree....i just think that ppl are hating this move so much and its really not gonna have ANY impact at all.

Comment

mcnabb was a great SPORTSCENTER qb...anyone who actually watched him game in and game out know that he was TERRIBLY inaccurate and by far one of the most OVERRATED people on the history of planet earth!!!! ill never say he wasnt the best qb the eagles have ever had...but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS HE A HOFer....not a fucking chance!!!!! if u dont win the chip then u need 40k passing yeards....him throwing up in the super bowl then denying it on tv is the image i will frever remember mcnabb for...and the fact that he acted like a spoiled little fucking faggot when TO started getting more shine then him so he had TO ran out of town...TO NEVER said anything that wasnt the truth about d5.... he was a GOOD qb that sportscenter made to look great....ud watch the entire game pissed off at d5 for not making the game a blowout then look at the box score and see he had 350yds and 4 td passes and wonder where the fuck u were for all those yards...lmfao d5 was the ultimate STAT qb. best qb the eagles ever had tho. ill never take that from him. and it was fun to watch that era of eagles football.

CMON brah, mcnabb took us to 4 nfc championship games with WRs nobody but an eagles fan can name. since Mac5 left the eagles they have yet to win a playoff game. If mcnabb would have had djack,maclin in his prime we would have won a SB. And WTF did u want mcnabb do to in the SB, reid made him throw about 40 times and our running game was no where to be seen

IDK bro...i think pinkston was A LOT better than ppl wanna give him credit for... he was the one who would run that WR screen and get HAMMERED because d5 would lead him too far upfield and the d back would get to t off on him. thrash was a joke id never say anything different. and chad lewis is FAR BETTER than LJ smith and celek. and they had deuce staley and buckhalter too<when he wasnt hurt> buck had THE POTENTIAL to be a super star but he couldnt stay on the field...whifh is a shame cause i fucked wit buck HHHEEEEEAAAAVY!!!! i loved the way he played the game. so the weaponry was ABSOLTELY better during this years offense. but its not like d5 had NOBODY. true he didnt have the same as we have now but it wasnt that much betterand d5s defense is soooooooooo mych better than they are now. all he really had to do was NOT LOSE the game.

i have a feeling that im coming off as a d5 "hater" which isnt the case at all...lie i said i know he was the best the eagles had. no debating that at all. i just think that hes over rated A LOT....u dont think hes over rated neg?

And what do you want his stats to be great when andy reid tells him to throw the ball 30-40 times a game SMH

WOW u dont like ANDY either??? i thought he was one of the best coaches in the nfl for at least 10 of his 15 years here... i mean , yea towards the end it got readable and boring but he was the fuckin MAN!!! he do them surprise onsides n shit and he had the screen n circle route on lock. plus he had the comforrtability to just let THE BEST D COORDINATOR in NFL history di what he wanhted to do... jum johnson is my idol. i love that man< not in a homo way> he was a great man RIP JJ...the WIZARD of philadelphia
                WHATTTTTTTTTT, nah andy is most deff my favorite coach of all time

Comment

Eagles fans are really taking this Mark Sanchez signing seriously.

i guess everyone forgot he was the worst QB for the past 3 years

am i totally crazy for not HATING this signing??? lemme make this CLEAR!!!! in no way shape or form do i think sanchez is a good qb....but, he is a former top 5 pick, he played pretty well for his first 2 years IIRC, and he played for a HORRIBLE offensive coach, all the while playing for a jets team that freddie mitchell would have been their best wideout the entire time...

whats the deal worth P? do u know??? cause i think hes gonna be making more than the third string AND he starter COMBINED!!! so chance are hes not gonna make the team in the first place. and having him there is a much safer option than having vick back there. as if foles gets hurt u KNOW that the backup isnt gonna get hurt like vick by running and not sliding. we all saw what foles could do with the firepower that the eagles have surrounded him with. MAYBE...JUUUUUUUUUUUUST MAYBE, sanchez could do just enough to make SOMEBODY want him and we should be able to flip him for a very late round pick...and if not then he is an AVERAGE backups backup. if bark cant do anything then its good to have someone whos got the experience of being a total loser in the game. hes NOT A GOOD QB DONT GET ME WRONG ON THAT POINT...bt he was a winner for a yr n a halfor so. again, i dont think hes gonna even make the team, but i dont totally HATE the idea either.

and having him there is a much safer option than having vick back there

STOP reading there, my nigga you would rather have MARK SANCHEZ as the eagles back up then vick ??? SMH

Sanchez>barkley tho

honestly yea id rather have sanchez back there than vick.... for the simplefact that at least sanchez is right handed too. so the o line dont have to change anything while sanchez is in. the o line has to have a totally different approach when vick is in the game...they go from a right handed pocket passer to a left handed scrambler...in no way am i saying that sanchez is BETTER than vick...im just saying that its an easier adjustment for the line without vick coming in...and with vicks age creeping up there im not too sure that hes THAT much better than sanchez at this point.

Comment

Eagles fans are really taking this Mark Sanchez signing seriously.

i guess everyone forgot he was the worst QB for the past 3 years

and having him there is a much safer option than having vick back there

STOP reading there, my nigga you would rather have MARK SANCHEZ as the eagles back up then vick ??? SMH

Sanchez>barkley tho

honestly yea id rather have sanchez back there than vick.... for the simplefact that at least sanchez is right handed too. so the o line dont have to change anything while sanchez is in. the o line has to have a totally different approach when vick is in the game...they go from a right handed pocket passer to a left handed scrambler...in no way am i saying that sanchez is BETTER than vick...im just saying that its an easier adjustment for the line without vick coming in...and with vicks age creeping up there im not too sure that hes THAT much better than sanchez at this point.

WTF did u not see mark play the last 3 years LOL

Vick is 20x better then mark

Comment

WHATTTTTTTTTT, nah andy is most deff my favorite coach of all time

aight cool... i musta misread ur post. thought u were hating on BIG RED. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        tell ya one thing im never having a convo with skin an ggyeaa at the same time again, 20 notifications in 30 minutes..

lol sorry ill stop quoting...

OR WILL I?

BTW EXCELLENT EDIT CHUNCE!!!! HAHAHA

SHIT I QUOTED U AGAIN...MY BAD

Comment

vBulletin Message
                          Gggyea, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                          If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                          Log Out Home

yo what happened???somebody locked me out of my account or what?

this is not fucking cool!!!!

Comment

i fucked somethin up tryin to fix it

Comment

lol
                              Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                              Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                                i fucked somethin up tryin to fix it

u fuckin wit my shit man? i thought we were at least "semi" cool.

did u fix my retarted ass post count?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X