• Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post

whats going on with Jim Kelly?
    His cancer is back. Hope it goes away

Comment

Sights are set beyond the division, idk about mojo dmv ggyeah etc, but I'm fully aware the NFC east blows and the eagles are not perfect. Defense needs a lot of work and foles is not 100% the answer yet

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
        Patriots and CB Brandon Browner reached agreement on a three-year, $17M deal
        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

pats defense is dope af much better than their shitty offense

Comment

On paper, the Eagles have a top 3 offense. The O Line is returning. Foles has another year under his belt, the skill players are returning with Maclin and Sproles adding to a roster that broke a ton of franchise records last year.

The special teams will be elite this year. Donnie Jones played amazing last year. Sproles will improve the return game. The additions of Braman and Maragos improve the coverage.

Realistically, the Eagles will never be a Superbowl threat until the defense is addressed. They can make huge improvements in one draft. FS Calvin Pryor in the first, OLB Kyle Van Noy in the second and NT Daquan Jones in the third would immediately move them into the top half of defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny the fag View Post
              Sights are set beyond the division, idk about mojo dmv ggyeah etc, but I'm fully aware the NFC east blows and the eagles are not perfect. Defense needs a lot of work and foles is not 100% the answer yet
              You seem like a reasonable Eagles Fan Danny.

How much better is Foles than Kapernick?

or is Foles numbers just a product of the Chip Kelly Offense like Steve Nash's MVP years were with Mike D'Antoni's offense
              Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
              Originally posted by Craig
              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

I would take kap over foles but not as quickly as you all would. Any decent qb should put up monster numbers in a chip kelly offense but foles is more than capable. Plenty of other quarterbacks would fit the system better imo though I love foles nh nh

Comment

foles is better than kap

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m
                    Former 49ers CB Tarell Brown reached agreement on a 1-year, $3.5M fully guaranteed contract with Raiders.
                    ~Da Gawd~

Comment

I'd take Nick Foles over every single QB in the NFL today based on poise, accuracy, decision-making, age.

Realistically, Kap is a choker. Russell Wilson is a winner because of his defense. Can't even argue it. Luck is erratic. Cam is nothing special.

Foles can run when he needs to, but he's a pocket QB. I've been a fan since 92. I lived through Cunningham, McNabb and Vick. 0 Championships. I wouldn't trade Foles for anything.

Comment

Foles could be better than kap. For now, I lean towards kap but if foles has good results this year again, I could switch over to foles

Comment

Oh yeah considering longevity I would take foles. I was talking about single season I would say leaning towards kap

Comment

if mojo loves foles so much why did he bench him and lose the shawna

Comment

Single game vs. career

Comment

I can't wait to see Foles get exposed as mediocre and not durable this year and Chip is once again looking for a new QB
                                Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                                Originally posted by Craig
                                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X