• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
    Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
    Originally posted by Throwback Joey View Post
    eagles offense is def gonna be sick and foles is rly good but they def wont be SB contenders until that defense is completely reworked

joey knows foles is god IMO
    @DMV NEG

i actually agree with that comment. i dont think that the eagles will be LEGIT SB contenders until they add a safety and a DE and possibly another LB and corner. kendricks and demecco are already really good. barwin n cox are nice players and fletcher and boykin are young and learning more every game. they need some help i agree....but their offense is going to win at least 5 games that the defense is trying to lose. unless they face a team that is the seahawks on defense and the patriots on offense, i dont see many teams being able to keep up with the eagles scoring.

the eagles D is good enough IMO to stop the opposing team enough times to outscore most team...i know that prolly wont take them to the ultimate glory <SB CHAMPS> but most of the eagles weapons are young enough to dominate for long enough to reload the defnese. especially with the money foles is getting for now. they are like the seahawks and niners in the fact that they have a franchise QB cheap enough to actually go out and spend some money on the defense around them. its a GREAT time to be an eagles fan right now.

Our defense was playing good for the 2nd half of the season

i think we draft a safety in the 1st rd

but we do need to get better pass rushers, trent cole is getting old
    absolutely...boykin and fletcher started playing MUCH better in the 2nd half of the year...and kendricks emerged as a bonified STAR!!! i didnt think he had that in him. but he looked REAL good by the end of the year. barwin is nice too. so is ryans n fletcher cox. i think they absolutely HAVE to take a safety in the first. they have failed many times taking safetys in the 2nd n later , macho harris, nate allen, jaiwan jarrett etc. theyve tried to get bargins at safety and its failed every time. they need to just bite the buullet and take either dix or pryor. unless they can move waaay up in the draft and snag one of the stub LBS that are coming ot...ie: mack, barr, or cj mosley...i also like timmy jerrnigans bt i dont think the price theyd have to pay to get high enough to get any of them will be worth it unless it involves bryce brown n vinny curry and not picks...if they could somehow make it into the top 10 tho id go with either mack mosley or jerrnigans. if they stay put then the obvious choic is whichever safety is there <pryor or dix> pryor is the ideal fit for the eagles man. hes a cruncher that would get the crowd behind him. thats something we been missing since b dawk left. they need that fire on defense. nobody on the D is a fiery type who actally scares the other players into giving their all. thats what makes ray lewis and suggs and ppl like willis so important to their teams. the other defenders know they have to answer to them if they fuck up. we need somebody like that again.

dix is a nice player too tho. i just think that pryor fits into what philly wants out of their defenders a lot better.
    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Ultimate Calvin Pryor Highlights | HD - YouTube

Kyle Fuller || Virginia Tech Highlights ?? - YouTube

Who most mock draft have us taking in the 1st rd

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?...e=&playerFour=

totally proves my point...idk how to embed the whole page tho.
        based on Foles numbers last season, he's the greatest QB of all time, guess what, he's not even a top 10 QB.

lmfao!!! i know he had the best year prolly of his career last season. its gonna be hard to live p to that season. but hes clearly a better QB than kap. thats all im saying. hes gonna contine to put up ridiculous numbers with all the firepower he has around him. just like kap is gonna keep winning cause hes got a great defense around him. u cant say foles is overrated cause of his weapons without saying kap is case of his D.

u really REALLY believe kap is a better qb than foles?

what exactly makes u believe this? its not his numbers obviously. is it the wins? or are u simply hating on foles? hes bigger, stronger, better arm, better accracy, better decisions, better game manager. i dont see any part other than speed where kap is even in the same league as foles.
        Chip Kelly would trade Foles in a heartbeat for Kapernick
        Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
        Originally posted by Craig
        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Philly Fans are really delusional

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._think_so.html

Eagles Fans voted they would rather have Foles over San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick, Carolina's Cam Newton, Indianapolis' Andrew Luck, and Seattle's Russell Wilson.

Here are the final results of the poll:

Nick Foles - 60.7%
          Andrew Luck - 19.9%
          Russell Wilson - 10.2%
          Colin Kaepernick - 7.4%
          Cam Newton - 2%

White folks losin

Comment

Originally posted by Throwback Joey View Post
            eagles offense is def gonna be sick and foles is rly good but they def wont be SB contenders until that defense is completely reworked

joey knows foles is god IMO
            @DMV NEG

i actually agree with that comment. i dont think that the eagles will be LEGIT SB contenders until they add a safety and a DE and possibly another LB and corner. kendricks and demecco are already really good. barwin n cox are nice players and fletcher and boykin are young and learning more every game. they need some help i agree....but their offense is going to win at least 5 games that the defense is trying to lose. unless they face a team that is the seahawks on defense and the patriots on offense, i dont see many teams being able to keep up with the eagles scoring.

the eagles D is good enough IMO to stop the opposing team enough times to outscore most team...i know that prolly wont take them to the ultimate glory <SB CHAMPS> but most of the eagles weapons are young enough to dominate for long enough to reload the defnese. especially with the money foles is getting for now. they are like the seahawks and niners in the fact that they have a franchise QB cheap enough to actually go out and spend some money on the defense around them. its a GREAT time to be an eagles fan right now.

Our defense was playing good for the 2nd half of the season

i think we draft a safety in the 1st rd

but we do need to get better pass rushers, trent cole is getting old
            absolutely...boykin and fletcher started playing MUCH better in the 2nd half of the year...and kendricks emerged as a bonified STAR!!! i didnt think he had that in him. but he looked REAL good by the end of the year. barwin is nice too. so is ryans n fletcher cox. i think they absolutely HAVE to take a safety in the first. they have failed many times taking safetys in the 2nd n later , macho harris, nate allen, jaiwan jarrett etc. theyve tried to get bargins at safety and its failed every time. they need to just bite the buullet and take either dix or pryor. unless they can move waaay up in the draft and snag one of the stub LBS that are coming ot...ie: mack, barr, or cj mosley...i also like timmy jerrnigans bt i dont think the price theyd have to pay to get high enough to get any of them will be worth it unless it involves bryce brown n vinny curry and not picks...if they could somehow make it into the top 10 tho id go with either mack mosley or jerrnigans. if they stay put then the obvious choic is whichever safety is there <pryor or dix> pryor is the ideal fit for the eagles man. hes a cruncher that would get the crowd behind him. thats something we been missing since b dawk left. they need that fire on defense. nobody on the D is a fiery type who actally scares the other players into giving their all. thats what makes ray lewis and suggs and ppl like willis so important to their teams. the other defenders know they have to answer to them if they fuck up. we need somebody like that again.

dix is a nice player too tho. i just think that pryor fits into what philly wants out of their defenders a lot better.

Kendricks and boykin most deff are turing out to be great players

TBH i think earl wolff was playing good last year till he got hurt

Pryor and jenkins would be good S for us

And i think ryans is a great leader for our defense and i think jenkins will bring leadership to the secondary this year

Comment

Eagles Fans voted they would rather have Foles over San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick, Carolina's Cam Newton, Indianapolis' Andrew Luck, and Seattle's Russell Wilson.

Nick Foles - 60.7%
              Andrew Luck - 19.9%
              Russell Wilson - 10.2%
              Colin Kaepernick - 7.4%
              Cam Newton - 2%
              only one i would take over foles is luck

Comment

Nick Foles - 60.7%
                Andrew Luck - 19.9%
                Russell Wilson - 10.2%
                Colin Kaepernick - 7.4%
                Cam Newton - 2%
                only one i would take over foles is luck
                the other white guy, figures

White folks losin

Comment

Ggyea's paragraphs are killin Joey
                  Didn't even read them but I know he got killed

Comment

White folks losin

Comment

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 52s Giants to meet with CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after his visit with the Jets

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49s
                        Titans are signing former Ravens OT Michael Oher to a 4-year, $20M deal that includes $9.5M gtd. Blindside to Nashville.
                        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

whats going on with Jim Kelly?
                          ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s
                            49ers announced they have signed former Vikings CB Chris Cook to a one-year deal.
                            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

now its pretty much locked in that were gonna draft zack martin or clinton dix if he agrees to change his name

if we sign owen daniels or bring back dallas clark for cheap then all we suck at is center

still would need a corner and a free safety if we dont sign ha ha chris clemons would work

boom, team complete

Comment

Originally posted by Thrillhouse View Post
                                NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 1m Michael Oher to visit the Raiders tomorrow after his visit with the Titans

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 19s DE Antonio Smith is scheduled to visit the Raiders today and Rams tomorrow

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 48s
                                Titans have signed LB Wesley Woodyard to a 4-year, $16M deal
                                The perfect Raider.
                                That's not fair. Incognito's the victim.

Again...

:fem:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X