X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
    Originally posted by The Shawna View Post
    0% chance MJD gets resigned imo at best he'll get a 2 year 5 mill deal to split carries with someone younger

bengals would be a decent fit

vick probly wont be starting anywhere either
    Vick is almost guaranteed a spot somewhere, theres no Cam newton/andrew lucks in this draft, every QB has questions and arnt really elite in any particular skill.

Cept that Virginia Tech kid who will probably have a top 5 arm once hes in the NFL but hes really not that good..

His most likely landing spots are Jags or Raiders. Most likely Raiders since our offense is more catered to what he can do.

MJD gonna end up with like the Broncos or someone like that with an established QB. Hes clearly been playing soft to get his way out of Jac but you can see at the end of the year he started to turn it up to prove hes still got it.

Mcfadden will be the running back that ends up in Cincy, him and Hugh have a good relationship and Mcfadden had his best years under him while he was the Raiders OC/HC.
    Mcfadden in cincy would be ILLLLLLLLLLLL

and yea if guys like pryor,schaub,blain gabbert started in the NFL then no way vick does not start

he was not having a bad year llast year but our defense was not helping him at all

Comment

I still stand that maclin should go to the patriots

him and brady would lead that team to the SB next year if maclin is back to his old self

Comment

With our current qb situation, I wouldn't be opposed to them drafting Johnny football. Fuck it. I'm sure it'll either be exciting cuz he does well or exciting cuz of how quick the shit will hit the fan.

Comment

Damn trill the okweezy of this draft shit

Comment

:aunt:
            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Browns desperately need a QB just like every year lmao

Comment

In 10 days, the NFL will descend on Indianapolis for the Scouting Combine, a year after multiple incoming players reportedly were asked about their sexuality.

For one of the players attending this year’s Combine, the answer has been provided without the question being asked.

Missouri defensive end Michael Sam has come out as gay, capping a football season that began with Sam sharing his sexual orientation with his teammates.

“I just want to make sure I could tell my story the way I want to tell it,” Sam told the New York Times. “I just want to own my truth.”

rest of the article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...es-out-as-gay/

Comment

In an ideal world, the Eagles trade out of the first for a second and third. Minnesota's 2nd and third is ideal value. We need a lot of help on defense. Kyle Van Noy's my guy.

The Supreme Kyle Van Noy Highlights - YouTube

I'll do a first round mock, soon or later, but for the Eagles, I'd like to see this:

Trade out of the first for a second and third.

2. Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU
                  2. Ed Reynolds S Stanford
                  3. Tre Boston S North Carolina
                  3. Daquan Jones NT Penn State
                  4. Anthony Steen G Alabama
                  5. Michael Huff WR Oregon (although his stock may have shot up at the senior bowl)
                  5. Dontae Johnson CB NC State
                  7. Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

So many potential busts this year. I think it's a great year to trade down and stockpile picks.

Comment

In 10 days, the NFL will descend on Indianapolis for the Scouting Combine, a year after multiple incoming players reportedly were asked about their sexuality.

For one of the players attending this year’s Combine, the answer has been provided without the question being asked.

Missouri defensive end Michael Sam has come out as gay, capping a football season that began with Sam sharing his sexual orientation with his teammates.

“I just want to make sure I could tell my story the way I want to tell it,” Sam told the New York Times. “I just want to own my truth.”

looks like now we will have the first good openly gay athlete in america
                    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Mojo da gawd returns

Comment

welcome back mojo

Comment

no homo

Comment

Can we talk about this guy for a second? I for one have no problem with him if he ends up on the Eagles. He's a hell of a player. The team lived through QB - Dog Killer and "Racist" Riley. What's a gay dude at this point?

I wonder what the players would think though? They're the ones that have to shower with him. What do they do, give him his own shower/locker? Who wants to change in front of a gay dude? Gay Segregation?

Comment

Matt Birk estimated that he played with 10-12 teammates who were homosexual and whose orientation was known to the team and emphasized that he feels the only issue that really matters in the locker room is football

I knew joe flacco was gay

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                                In an ideal world, the Eagles trade out of the first for a second and third. Minnesota's 2nd and third is ideal value. We need a lot of help on defense. Kyle Van Noy's my guy.

The Supreme Kyle Van Noy Highlights - YouTube

I'll do a first round mock, soon or later, but for the Eagles, I'd like to see this:

Trade out of the first for a second and third.

2. Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU
                                2. Ed Reynolds S Stanford
                                3. Tre Boston S North Carolina
                                3. Daquan Jones NT Penn State
                                4. Anthony Steen G Alabama
                                5. Michael Huff WR Oregon (although his stock may have shot up at the senior bowl)
                                5. Dontae Johnson CB NC State
                                7. Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

So many potential busts this year. I think it's a great year to trade down and stockpile picks.

We need to draft a S 1st and maybe a WR in case we lose maclin or riley

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X