NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater, Ed Reed, Paul Krause, Ken Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
      Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater, Ed Reed, Paul Krause, Ken Houston.
      At least put polamalu > houston if not dawkins

Comment

for as good as polly been this generation hes not really up there. You can make an argument hes top 20, but top 5 no way.

Comment

yea polamalu shits on all those dorks

Comment

I mean... Hes played 146 games, with 536 tackles, 12 sacks, and 32 interceptions.. Pretty good

Comment

Dawkins 224 games, 624 tackles, 26 sacks, 37 ints..

Idk man, there are quite a few good safeties.. Im gonna guess ed reed doubles both their ints tbh..

Yea lol..

Ed reed - 174 games, 531 tackles, 6 sacks, 64 ints... Pretty nuts

Comment

I'm going to get lynched for this, but....

Brian Dawkins was overrated. Luckily the Birds had Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Lito Sheppard, Sheldon Brown and Asante Samuel during his tenure, because if he was required to play two deep or centerfield as much as a regular safety then he would've been exposed. Dawkins was an excellent tackler and a vocal leader. I personally would rank Ed Reed ahead of him all-time.
                Dawkins was really good, Ed Reed though>>>

Comment

Rod woodson was siick too, he played cornerback as well though. 71 ints

Comment

Im partial to Woodson and Reed because i grew up seeing them play but also beacuse they got the numbers too.

Theres no a person alive who would raise their hand to get hit by Reed, he was a beast in all phases of the game, hard hitting ball hawk. Rod was a monster for playing at a consistently high level his entire career.

Same thing for Charles Woodson now, hes played at an elite level his entire career and is surely a first ballot HoF when he hangs it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                      for as good as polly been this generation hes not really up there. You can make an argument hes top 20, but top 5 no way.
                      Polly's sick but he's not even in the discussion for top 10 , nevermind top 5

Comment

if i ever catch u eagles dorks mentionin aka the greatest safety in nfl history in the same sentence as troy polamuga and brian dawkings again im rackin balls

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post

Idk man, there are quite a few good safeties.. Im gonna guess ed reed doubles both their ints tbh..

Yea lol..

lmao fuckin [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] swears dawkins is 10x better just cuz he wasn an eagle i wanna slap him

Comment

I'm going to get lynched for this, but....

Brian Dawkins was overrated. Luckily the Birds had Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Lito Sheppard, Sheldon Brown and Asante Samuel during his tenure, because if he was required to play two deep or centerfield as much as a regular safety then he would've been exposed. Dawkins was an excellent tackler and a vocal leader. I personally would rank Ed Reed ahead of him all-time.
                            i love u so much

Comment

leavin u with this

Ed Reed Insane 108 Yard Interception Return - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                                Originally posted by mdesanto View Post

Yea lol..

lmao fuckin [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] swears dawkins is 10x better just cuz he wasn an eagle i wanna slap him
                                Nah.. I knew what he was stats wise, he was good but not the best

That wasnt why i always looked at him as one of the goats though.. It was just his passion, he pumped up that defense like no other & it was great to watch.. Im sure to non-eagles fans its different but thats just imo

Also.. Cary williams >>>>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-are-cheaters

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X