NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

dmv neg is clueless hes excited about "his" team giving racist cooper 25 million dollars

Comment

5 mil a year aint bad

Comment

clowney gonna be dope but no way he'll live up to expectations

Comment

Originally posted by SexSymbol iSick
          people saying clowney takes lots of plays off, stop it 5. he got double and triple teamed while fighting through injuries and still made a difference. watch some full sc games before you say stuff like that
          watch these nuts as i smack the back of your nuts with em when i fuck you

Comment

wow @ how bad the raiders would still suck if they got clowney AND one of the top 3 qbs whichever one youd prefer

Comment

hey guys lets throw the ball to Moore or run it with Reece since McFaddens hurt again

Comment

i dont think hes lazy either i just dont think theres any way in hell he can live up to the hype surrounding him

Comment

Originally posted by Throwback Joey View Post
                  wow @ how bad the raiders would still suck if they got clowney AND one of the top 3 qbs whichever one youd prefer
                  wow @ mcfadden playing like 4 games and playing better than ray rice this year

Comment

Clowney at #1 is easily the best pick for a gm that wants to keep his job in the next 3 years.. at worst he'll make 3 pro bowls in his career
                    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Im gonna pray tonight for the jets not to sign vick

Comment

jets should sign matt leinart imo

Comment

lmfao yea i agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                            Im gonna pray tonight for the jets not to sign vick
                            What do the Jets have to lose? I mean the Jets offense sucks, they need a whole new offense imo but for now Michael Vick would be the best choice for them. Becuz he can show Geno Smith the ropes and hes perfect for how the Jets run there offense. a win/win imo.
                            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                              What do the Jets have to lose? I mean the Jets offense sucks, they need a whole new offense imo but for now Michael Vick would be the best choice for them. Becuz he can show Geno Smith the ropes and hes perfect for how the Jets run there offense. a win/win imo.
                              You cant sit a young kid and tell him to learn behind a veteran after hes played a full season, you will most likely fuck that kid's future up. Now what if vick is successful? Geno gets put to the bench for the foreseeable future and he is out the league in 3 years and vick will retire and the jets are back to searching for a qb. Let geno play through his struggles imo. Lets finally invest in some playmakers and give him a realistic chance to show if hes the guy or not. We dont need to fuck up another qb... people are so impatient, geno was a rookie last year.. I know the last few years plenty of rookie qbs have had success but most of them historically struggle early on in their careers
                              #dropsmic

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                                since this thread is already full of ignorance imma post pics of bortles girl and argue hes best qb out not named carr

I got a nice sleeper in the next few days for you carl ;)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X