Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So anybody getting Fallout 4?

Gonna get it in a couple weeks
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I agree with what everyone said about the bugs having to be worked out
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

thought id post a few pics to show how my sanctuary has gone about 15 hours deep into gameplay

its gettin there tbh

thats the main workhouse, the bathtub things u can see are for brahmin (a bull type animal u can apprently tame)

shits fully walled n gated now n i even got a store running

built myself a place to keep excess gear n power armour n so i dont have to sleep with the peasants in the work house, i got 14 ppl in my settlement now

u know i got them nuka cola quantums on decc

overall the game is great n i reccomend highly if u like this type of game

Comment

dope sanctuary.

I havent started mine yet, i feel like its going to be a huge time sink lol.

how much materials does it realistically take to make all that tho
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            dope sanctuary.

not as much as u think if u pick the right perks n scavenge everything u can on ur travels

i finished the main quest last night, n finished off my main sanctuary

pretty much finished with this place now, i managed to make this with mats i found

but now id completed the game i wanted to do somethin extravagant, so i used the ingame console n spawned myself in a bunch of building materials n set to work on a different sanctuary (starlight drive in movie theater)

not got any picks of outside at the minute but i have a fully completed market, complete with bar, clothes store, armour store, weapon store and general traders, as well as all the crafting stations i need

got 14 people in the sanctuary at the minute n they all seem to love the market as its always got people chilling at the bar

need to finish building the living area when i can be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
              dope sanctuary.

not as much as u think if u pick the right perks n scavenge everything u can on ur travels

pretty much finished with this place now, i managed to make this with mats i found

but now id completed the game i wanted to do somethin extravagant, so i used the ingame console n spawned myself in a bunch of building materials n set to work on a different sanctuary (starlight drive in movie theater)

not got any picks of outside at the minute but i have a fully completed market, complete with bar, clothes store, armour store, weapon store and general traders, as well as all the crafting stations i need

got 14 people in the sanctuary at the minute n they all seem to love the market as its always got people chilling at the bar

wtf you already beat the game? There must be lots of side quest left

and DLC coming on the way
              #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                dope sanctuary.

wtf you already beat the game? There must be lots of side quest left

and DLC coming on the way

yeah my bad ive finished the main story quest, still plenty of other stuff left to do/kill

the game is brilliant imo, the story is doep too just alot of fucked up twists n descisions

Comment

living quarters on the left, market on the right

the outside of the market

boolin at the bar

Comment

did you all pirate this shit or actually buy it?

Comment

got it gifted to me for xmas

Comment

I have to check out it out.

Comment

living quarters on the left, market on the right

the outside of the market

boolin at the bar

That's fucking crazy, I built a 2 floor house but that's about all I did with the building stuff besides mission requirements

Comment

made myself a dope sanctuary at the red rocket gas station.

I have the peasants do all the grunt work on ground level where i have set up some nice slums for them (~15 ppl probably a bit less).

then on top of the gas station are my personal living quarters, equipt with the highest room in the tallest tower for a strategic advantage built for a princess.

Now how do i take screenshots on my bootleg as version of the game -.-
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

just a lil update, built a couple dope sanctuarys now but just finished a big job on my main one

u can see the difference from the earlier photos, i wanted to test the limits of the crafting system n its not bad tbh, i cant build much higher into the sky as it says im leaving the building area (i tried to do another floor)

2nd floor is the main floor featuring a bar/restraunt, traders and clothing store

view from the 2nd floor balcony

3rd floor is indoor apartment type shit as i got bored of making messy rooms filled with beds

n finally a pic from outside at night

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X