So anybody getting Fallout 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anybody getting Fallout 4?

Been waiting a good 5 months for this game. Gonna play it at 12am once I get out of work. Hype isn't the fucking word for my excitement over this game.
    50 WANTS TO FEED HIS NIGGAS

Re: So anybody getting Fallout 4?

I'm waiting a bit, it's becoming almost normal for newly released games to have a ton of bugs.

Apparently the PC version had trouble working and the consoles had lags and texture pops; but it was an overall success I suppose.
    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I may crack and just get it though.... I mean... it's Fallout.
      🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I have it preloaded on my ps4. I've been staying away from spoilers/info except for reviews and the average score from 40 reviews on metacritic is 9 so I'm guessing it will be dope. I'm excited as fuck for tomorrow tbh

Comment

for xmas

Comment

Has anybody been playing? I got it and made my character the first day. Only really got a chance to play a lot today tho i cleared out concord and got to the sanctuary. also got the cryloator from the first vault
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Played it...didn't like it so I got Fallout 3 GOTY edition
              #Blessed

Comment

Always wanted to get in2 these games

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                  It's dope as fuck IMO but if you don't like Bethesda games it will probably be really hard to get into.

There's alot of crazy shit but a lot of the returning mechanics get more complicated and don't get explained very well because they seem to expect you to have played the previous games.

I would recommend it for sure tho tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    Has anybody been playing? I got it and made my character the first day. Only really got a chance to play a lot today tho i cleared out concord and got to the sanctuary. also got the cryloator from the first vault
                    I've played around 45 hours since Tuesday, it's crazy as fuck imo.

How do you like it so far?

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMikey View Post

I've played around 45 hours since Tuesday, it's crazy as fuck imo.

How do you like it so far?
                      The game is dope af. I never played the previous fallouts so im going really slow bc i gotta look up how to do some shit (like repairing and crafting) but the main story is really fun and you get some good fights even early.

Its basically like skyrim if it were a shooter which is dope as some hell
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

I just want to explore everything but i also dont have time to play for 60+h haha
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

got it last nite, put a few hours in n its pretty doep tbh

got a few lil sanctuarys in the NW part of the map now, fully walled off and gated the main sanctuary n set up turrets/guard posts etc, also set up food and water supplies as well as built a wood house at another sanctuary n filled it with beds for the peeps

gun wise im pretty stacked, i put perk points into my gun modification n have made some pretty ghetto but pimp af weapons, so far i got an automatic long barrel pipe rifle with max extendos (48 rounds n it fires the full 48 in like 6-7 seconds), a fully pimped up sawn off i named john gotti thats usefull for close quaters n a "powerfull sniper rifle" basically a hunting gun with long barrel, medium scope n heavy chamber

once i get a few more perk points i can start pimping my laser pisol into a full fat laser rifle

btw the crafting etc only been in fallout since 4, still learning it all myself but what i know is theres certain types of junk u should always pick up, for instance telephones, they can be broken down to give circuits, plastic and other useful items (circuits are needed to make nv scopes, upgrade ur power armor etc)

oh and duct tape and wonder glue, if your going to be doing any modifications to ur weaps etc then duct tape n glue are like gold dust

hope ur all enjoying ur neucular wasteland

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMikey View Post
                            Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                            It's dope as fuck IMO but if you don't like Bethesda games it will probably be really hard to get into.

There's alot of crazy shit but a lot of the returning mechanics get more complicated and don't get explained very well because they seem to expect you to have played the previous games.

I would recommend it for sure tho tbh
                            Thanks my dude

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
                              got it last nite, put a few hours in n its pretty doep tbh

got a few lil sanctuarys in the NW part of the map now, fully walled off and gated the main sanctuary n set up turrets/guard posts etc, also set up food and water supplies as well as built a wood house at another sanctuary n filled it with beds for the peeps

gun wise im pretty stacked, i put perk points into my gun modification n have made some pretty ghetto but pimp af weapons, so far i got an automatic long barrel pipe rifle with max extendos (48 rounds n it fires the full 48 in like 6-7 seconds), a fully pimped up sawn off i named john gotti thats usefull for close quaters n a "powerfull sniper rifle" basically a hunting gun with long barrel, medium scope n heavy chamber

once i get a few more perk points i can start pimping my laser pisol into a full fat laser rifle

btw the crafting etc only been in fallout since 4, still learning it all myself but what i know is theres certain types of junk u should always pick up, for instance telephones, they can be broken down to give circuits, plastic and other useful items (circuits are needed to make nv scopes, upgrade ur power armor etc)

oh and duct tape and wonder glue, if your going to be doing any modifications to ur weaps etc then duct tape n glue are like gold dust

hope ur all enjoying ur neucular wasteland
                              If you ever get low on certain kind of crafting materials you can "tag it for search" too (ps4 is r1 when you see you need it in the crafting screen) so when you look through junk in the world the junk with the stuff you need gets marked for you fyi. That helped me a lot tbh.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X