Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
    there is a fine line between bravery and insanity
    Tell that to the ones thats been in wars and they'll tell you they are both. By the way I'm a top and not a bottom so if you think that I'm going to get AIDS your wrong.

Comment

lmao

Comment

What a fucking train wreck.

Comment

theres a fine line between stupidity and what u just said

Comment

Moose terrified of following his dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

By the way I'm a top and not a bottom so if you think that I'm going to get AIDS your wrong.
              if ur a top why do u need to crossdress?

Comment

I get checked every 6 months even though I'm still a virgin. I have a crippling phobia of getting STDs from using public restrooms. I'd rather go shit in the woods than have my dick in a toilet bowl where a thousand other peoplle shat in

Comment

Holy moly

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

Tell that to the ones thats been in wars and they'll tell you they are both. By the way I'm a top and not a bottom so if you think that I'm going to get AIDS your wrong.
                    STFU the only war you've waged is for the last Twinkee in a box of Hostess with Shawna

If you're a top why you suckin' dick and playing dress up as a blond bimbo with a double chin on a fuckin' battle rap forum?

Do you think we forgot about that 58 year old black guy who still lived with his mom that you sucked off in his bedroom while his mom heard the slurping sounds and ran back here to brag about it

Just when we think we seen the true depth of your own stupidity you never cease to prove us wrong. Give this retard a round of applause.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

lmao

only thing ive learned is Justice thinks u get aids from sucking dick

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        lmao

only thing ive learned is Justice thinks u get aids from sucking dick
                        Point me to where I said that, I didn't say nothing about that shit.

The only thing that was related was the stupidity sentence. Fall back son.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post

if ur a top why do u need to crossdress?
                          Because its fun to play dress up. Plus I can control men a lot easier and make them buy me drinks.

Comment

Chaunce

First off you shouldn't be idolizing a guy thats younger then you. I understand you got some sort of a man crush on Phil for rapping ass juice caliber rhymes on cam at the expence of himself for your entertainment, but you need to let it go.

It's embarrassing. This isn't 2012. Lay off the dick riding cause in no way shape or form can you cheer on/defnd his actions nor blatant retardation.

The guy literally has some sort of mental disability, it's mad evident.
                            And you're reinforcing fucked up shit by co signing this.

Comment

This dumb bitch failed sex ed smh

Comment

Pathetic and hypocritical asf- Thats a double L off top

WORD, I failed sex ed based on a assumption with how you read a post, but nothing at all mentioned about your faggot wannabe fuck buddy who thinks that you can't get AIDS from anal sex.
                                Outstanding use of logic pinche wedo.

You shouldn't of even said anything back, you should've just ignore my posts like all the other times I bodied you. You look like a moronic fuckboi yourself rn.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X