• ATTENTION!!! I have figured out how to make walls of quotes. @RAW

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
    Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    Originally posted by morningglory View Post
    She has 11 million followers. She's basically a girl who looks nice takes pictures of herself and post them to her Instagram.

2017 here we come!
    my girl prob takes wayy better pics, and she gots nearly 4k followers.
    you dont have a girl
    I got more of a girl than you'll ever have
    A blowup doll doesnt actually count as having a girl, but continue
    Could you confirm for me that your mother is a female.

I never really checked because she's always stays on her knees since it's hard for her to stand up once shes down there.
    You a lil nigga man, cut it out il guy.

Comment

• What is this shit

Comment

• Fire mike
        Originally posted by billybobjoe
        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
          -It be dope if the avi was tripled, or at least 2.5x .
          The avi's brings character to the site and uniqueness to the poster. It's def top 5 things of considerations for the site- as well as skins imho.

-Still strive towards a rep/neg system of some sort... Revise the abyss into The Piss. have mods/admins piss the IP of a account only when a notice of a certain number of dislikes/negs occurs- I.E. only when a number of flags is reached with a particular account (Example 25 flags from more than 1 poster and 25negs from more than 1 poster)... And make it so a person with the same IP address can't rep themselves out.

Doesn't WrecklessLizman know some shit about site design or apps/plug ins ? I vaguely remember something along those lines

The Piss use to be some hilarious entertainment.

We can't even see our rep anymore, one of the cool things about your rep is rep bets. Maybe integrate that on a more reg basis like with battles but
          Rep/neg comments(usable with smilies) of some sort should be apart of that.

-Def agree about the badges.

-Theres a bunch of wasted space on peoples "account post's" in threads-drop that fb share and tweet symbols too

Theres a couple other things but thats just off top for now, sure some of these may come off trivial but it all adds up with the user experience overall.
          That Was A Long Time Ago.
          I Didn't Care About It So Forgot Everything.
          Black Magic
          Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

• Found this cool site
            black theme and everything

Comment

• dunno how but im pretty sure our 16 active members somehow still beats out rms active user base at any given time..

Comment

• As long as this site is white and doesn't have the rmbva layout style, then the site will continue to lose dedicated members

Comment

• racist bitch

Comment

• This layput makes me feel like I'm chewing minty fresh bubble gum

when it should make me feel like I'm in a prison cell with rusty bars and a gritty floor while my cellie stares at me all day not saying anything.

Comment

• cum on ur phone some more n itll be perfect then

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        racist bitch
                        Pot calling the kettle cracker

Comment

• 9234 users online. 376 members and 8858 visitors

we good now
                          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

• Should have a gold outline around the box of sticky threads that way it stands out when going into a sub forum, as of right now it's just a bit of a lighter gray shit just is not noticeable whatsoever that its sticked- it blends into other threads. Sticky threads are sticked because they are a priority for whatever reason so they most stand out more than what they are now.

A gold outline around the edges of just the rectangle thread in the sub forums would suffice. Doesn't need to stand out once you're actually viewing/inside said thread, just when you enter a sub forum for them to be recognized by the members/guests.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• let me chance my fucking name color

Comment

• and they (the usernames) are too goddamn small can u retards do anything right or no

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X