General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

https://streamable.com/wzkn

MJ is slick with the hands tho, but 9 wins later here we are no need to mma math it we are getting the fight
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

MJ is underrated, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        MJ is underrated, tbh.
        naw hes perfectly rated, can be trouble on the top 10-5 guys but gets stopped by the 4-1 guys. He does seem to be a bully fighter based on his last two losses, as in if you pressure him he will crack. Against Diaz and Khabib, his corner was telling him not to give up mid fight

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfZmIdc9mg"]UFC 209 Free Fight: Tyron Woodley vs Stephen Thompson 1 - YouTube[/ame]

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

the more i watch that fight the more i see woodley won the match
            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
            Originally posted by EllC
            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Woodley 10-8 in the first and fourth imo
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

MJ a complete goof for loosing to nate

lost all respect for him after that

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

realistically woodly won the fight but the UFC is racist as fuck so unless woodly knocks him out cold than wonderboy will be champion come this time next month
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

ufc racist even tho theres like 2 or three white champions atm out of like 14

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

but it doesnt matter either way tho bc dana just said that GSP is officially back with the UFC so the great white hope is coming for his belt eventually either way
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Newest Rogan podcast terrible and mostly unwatchable.
                        Steven Crowder.
                        I think deep down they dislike each other and the back and forth and them talking over each other and both definitely pissed is terrible.

Hour long argument about whether more people died in auto accidents before legal pot or after in Colorado.... Shit content all around.

Fedor fight is tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          ufc racist even tho theres like 2 or three white champions atm out of like 14

you mean 3 black champions?

but the ufc doesnt pick champions it just promotes them.

watch the 209 preview the first 4 mins is about woodly and wonderboy and wonderboy talks for 3 minutes straight narrating the video while the current champion says maybe 3 sentences

but yall have just never lived a day as a black man so itd be unreasonable to expect you to see the blatant disrespect
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

and trust me im speaking from experience. i was a black man for a day back in 2013 and how i was treated still doesnt sit well with me
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Silva and Jones both been #1 guys as far as promotion.
                              Silva can't speak English and Jones an annoying cunt too.

Comment

UFC exposed Jonny bones as a cokehead when it showed up in his blood even tho it was out of competition and not against the rules. Jon has always been portrayed as a drug addict after that even tho to this day we still wouldnt know if they didnt release his confidential info.

if conor tested positive for cocaine every single time he was tested out of competition we would never know.

would love to see a case study done on jon jones but it would end up doing the ufc dirty
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X