I'm a victim of cyberbullying,please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a victim of cyberbullying,please help

I used to have +800k reps,then a mod who's name I won't say,negged me down below zero.

Then another mod recently got on me because I was defending dizaster.Also negged me into oblivion

whatever,you can take my reps,that doesnt bother me

but editing posts,deleting avatars,changing usernames... thats not ok

I've been living in fear for the last couple of months,to the point where I consider not using the internet anyome.The shame is unbearable.I've spent countless of nights fighting with insomnia,counting sheep untill the first rays of sun break through my small bedroom window.I'm too stressed to sleep,the fear of me being attacked & abused is way too much to handle.I've recently started to recieve special therapy for the psychological traumas I have experienced.I have nightmares of small red blocks flying towards me,chasing me all night long! I try to run from them,but they catch me every time and they just pile up on me! I wake up all sweaty with my heart beating like crazy! My familiy is worried sick about me,they see something is wrong.In need off some kind of protection,I've started doing acid so I can take myself to a another place,a nicer place,far from internet bullies,verbal harrasment and belittling.But now,even in my acid trips I've started to see those red blocks again & they are even bigger and faster than the ones in my dreams!! Oh,I am helplessly doomed! I'm seriously contemplating suicide,it seems like the only way out of this living hell & ongoing nightmare I call life.

but there is one thing that could possibly help me... just a little favour from a person with certain power.

I'm politely asking the righteous and kind hearted mods to change my name into: Sweetie Pie

It would make my woes hurt less and I think I'd finally be able to start living my life again without the fear of being abused and humiliated.A new name guarantees a new,clean slate - sounds logical,right? Do the right think,show some mercy for the victims of cyberbullying.Their lives may be different than yours,but that doesn't make them less worthy and less human.

Re: I'm a victim of cyberbullying,please help

Link ur funniest posts and i might help u
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I have lost my sense of humor a long time ago,I couldn't even tell you what post is funny and what post is not... There is no happiness in my life,I can't recognize it elsewhere either.I feel like my life is one big torture chamber - god is the tormentor,I am the prisoner.And I can't escape my faith,no matter how hard I try.

I'm like a crippled blind man limping through a never ending hall of darkness.

and the scary part is,the darkness inside me is way darker than the darkness that surrounds me... That's what these mean net bullies did to me,I think I'll never be able to enjoy life again.All I feel is deep pain and sorrow.

I would be gratefull if you just considered my appeal,since I'm fighting a lone war

You would be helping a less fortunate man regain his self confidence and possible start a whole new life.A new life without fearing he will be jumped online by some mean bullies and being emotionaly abused.A new life without being scared to log on his favorite web site & being secure from all the trolls.A new life without the ill-spirited comments on his expense.

A new life... wow,that sounds so unreal to me

please consider it chad,and also remember:

"A small gesture often means a whole world to somebody else"

- FingersCrossed

Comment

thanks

Comment

lmaoo damn BigZero kilt you

Comment