not that i care because i paid for the ppv but why cant i see bootlegs my guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not that i care because i paid for the ppv but why cant i see bootlegs my guys?

yall on some other shit my g?

Re: not that i care because i paid for the ppv but why cant i see bootlegs my guys?

you sound like you care to me op

Comment

Re: not that i care because i paid for the ppv but why cant i see bootlegs my guys?

Take this neg, lite !
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

OP normal like a Christopher
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind Eriko
          premium members only
          I dont know if you guys knew but the Announcement: >>>>>ATTENTION: READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS FORUM!<<<<< thread cant be seen by anyone because its in a place we're locked out of.. So we can never actually read how to get into the forum. It just says you dont have permission when you click.
          @itstheref
          I rap. I has beard. I has belly.

REFEREE NELSON vs DANJA ZONE
          https://youtu.be/YZ5msT7re08

Comment

This some hoe ass shit that yall stop ppl from seeing bootlegs

Comment

how much do you have to donate to get access, and how long does donating grant you access for?

thanks

Comment

ALL THE BOOTLEGS ARE UP - READ THIS

You need to be a premium member to see the battle section and its content. It is a one time donation of $10 and you will forever be a premium member. If you paid the $10 last time, you are still good and can access the battle section right now. You can make your donation here: http://otbva.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate After you donate, message [MENTION=13899]OTBVA[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] and they will confirm the donation and make your account premium.

Comment

thank you, sorry couldn't read the message before as it was in the locked section.

Thanks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X