Prisoner Trolling hard ends Last meal requests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prisoner Trolling hard ends Last meal requests.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-prisons-end ... 02056.html

"The controversy began after Lawrence Russell Brewer, who was executed on Wednesday for the hate crime slaying of James Byrd Jr. more than a decade ago, asked for two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. Prison officials said Brewer didn't eat any of it."

What the fuck is fried okra?

Re: Prisoner Trolling hard ends Last meal requests.

LMAO i just read this shit on yahoo too
    Bootleg KOTD battles

Comment

What a political statement
      Originally posted by Stock
      hey guys its so hot out in Launceston today
      about to throw boomerangs and what not
      Originally posted by Timmy
      Chaunce maybe Crunk would come back 2 life if u took a fuckin shower
      Originally posted by The Boy Boy Young Trill
      wow who fuckin cares, will not be back to this thread

Comment

fried okra pretty good.

thnik its in the squash family or something.

pretty funny though, not letting them have the satisfaction.

Comment

satisfaction of what
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

of having legs i guess.

Comment

i wanna try okra now, this sounds delicious

Comment

discussed this at length this morning.. whats all that shit cost? 100$? and now were gonna try and say the rite of the last meal has to stop because 1 dipshit got stupid the tune of a c note? fuck outta here.

Comment

Last edited by Pigsty; December 19, 2020, 07:17 AM.

Comment

tbf i dont think id be that hungry if i knew i was bout 2 die
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by stynvc
                      yeah i dont relaly get it, why in the fuck would they purchase that much food for one person? like theoretically if he ate it wouldnt it just be more shit for them to clean up when his bowels empty when he dies? and if he doesnt eat it, like we seen here, its a huge fucking waste of money and time. its a last meal not a last buffet my dude
                      what do you mean? why wouldnt you? what if someone truly loved all those foods and wanted to sample each before his last breaths?

do you know how much it costs us to keep an inmate on death row?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/28/opinion/28mon3.html

According to the organization, keeping inmates on death row in Florida costs taxpayers $51 million a year more than holding them for life without parole. North Carolina has put 43 people to death since 1976 at $2.16 million per execution. The eventual cost to taxpayers in Maryland for pursuing capital cases between 1978 and 1999 is estimated to be $186 million for five executions.

Perhaps the most extreme example is California, whose death row costs taxpayers $114 million a year beyond the cost of imprisoning convicts for life. The state has executed 13 people since 1976 for a total of about $250 million per execution. This is a state whose prisons are filled to bursting (unconstitutionally so, the courts say) and whose government has imposed doomsday-level cuts to social services, health care, schools and parks.
                      100$ is fucking pennies. they could order 1000$ worth of shit and it would still be insignificant. this shit is stupid.

Comment

what expenses does death row have that life in prison doesnt, just out of curiosity?

edit: "Money spent on death rows could be spent on police officers, courts, public defenders, legal service agencies and prison cells."

hmm. theres all this shit in cases where people are sentenced to life too, why do the death row inmates gotta be cakin?

Comment

I don't think the food went to waste I'm sure some of the guards and certainly the warden ate it.

Prisoner got his laugh on

Guards got a free meal

Everyone wins

Comment

Originally posted by BinoSWI
                            tbf i dont think id be that hungry if i knew i was bout 2 die
                            this lmao.

although maybe you have come to terms with it already tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by stynvc
                              what expenses does death row have that life in prison doesnt, just out of curiosity?

edit: "Money spent on death rows could be spent on police officers, courts, public defenders, legal service agencies and prison cells."

hmm. theres all this shit in cases where people are sentenced to life too, why do the death row inmates gotta be cakin?
                              separate housing. separate care facilities. higher security. more guards. incurred court costs due to the incredibly inefficient appeals system. the cost to maintain and test execution equipment. the cost of the actual executions themselves. its all completely fucked.

that said, im not against capital punishment. but i do think we need to get a little less pussy and start hanging motherfuckers in the town square again. not only is it an incredibly effective deterrent to crimes punishable by death, but its a WHOLE lot cheaper for a rope and 6x6s.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X