France stays losing badly, Nutella off-sale riots !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: France stays losing badly, Nutella off-sale riots !!

Originally posted by Gama View Post
    By the way, every Americans when they read " France " become salty and are talking about the end of the second war in 1945 like yall my heroes .. do you know why?

It seems to me to be a very defensive attitude and way to communicate, the kind of communication that only people really insecure would need. Do you know that Hitler was the nazi head in 1933 but you and your big army ( that France help you to make with a lot of founding by Napoleon during the Independance war ) came in 1945. Heroes? Please, URSS/France/UK would win that war before 1947 and would have a HUGE impact/power on every European countries and America would loose a huge part of their international political power in Europa and couldn't loose that much allies and came in 1945 when they knew Nazis where overwhelmed at the West.

Thanks you all US heroes !

Gama as I've said before ... I like you until you start talking out your ass about history.

Could USSR/Great Britain win that war without America? Maybe. Not definitely. Maybe. And it would have cost them a LOT more money, and more importantly lives. Don't even throw France into that list because they fell in 1940. France was done for.

America entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, which was 1941. So this whole "waited until it was basically won" shit is ludicrous. We sent as many troops as the USSR and had 40,000,000 less people in our country. We produced more airplanes than every other fighting country combined, about 35,000 B17/24/29 bombers (when Germany, Italy, USSR, and Japan couldn't make one). We were building a ship every week, and ended up with the largest navy in the history of the world, JUST for this war.

We hit every axis power at the same time, successfully bombing Germany and Japan, while simultaneously hitting every axis power with manpower and sea attacks. We basically fought Japan by ourselves and still fought everyone else alongside the rest of the Allies (which again, France was mostly sitting out by this point). And Japan had already crippled the UK in SE Asia. Without America the battle of the coral sea wouldn't have happened, or at least wouldn't have been won. Japan would have taken over Australia, New Zealand, Korea, etc. At that point the only thing that DID separate Japan from Asian Domination, China, would have been useless. Japan would have gathered too much power.

You don't know what you're talking about Gama. At all.

Comment

rip gama

Also, USA before >>> USA now

Comment

Do you learn racism in your awfull american education system?

" If you ain't a Christians, conservative or at least Republicans, you are not an american citizen "
        THAT IS TRUE THOUGH!!!
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
          By the way, every Americans when they read " France " become salty and are talking about the end of the second war in 1945 like yall my heroes .. do you know why?

It seems to me to be a very defensive attitude and way to communicate, the kind of communication that only people really insecure would need. Do you know that Hitler was the nazi head in 1933 but you and your big army ( that France help you to make with a lot of founding by Napoleon during the Independance war ) came in 1945. Heroes? Please, URSS/France/UK would win that war before 1947 and would have a HUGE impact/power on every European countries and America would loose a huge part of their international political power in Europa and couldn't loose that much allies and came in 1945 when they knew Nazis where overwhelmed at the West.

Gama as I've said before ... I like you until you start talking out your ass about history.

Could USSR/Great Britain win that war without America? Maybe. Not definitely. Maybe. And it would have cost them a LOT more money, and more importantly lives. Don't even throw France into that list because they fell in 1940. France was done for.

America entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, which was 1941. So this whole "waited until it was basically won" shit is ludicrous. We sent as many troops as the USSR and had 40,000,000 less people in our country. We produced more airplanes than every other fighting country combined, about 35,000 B17/24/29 bombers (when Germany, Italy, USSR, and Japan couldn't make one). We were building a ship every week, and ended up with the largest navy in the history of the world, JUST for this war.

We hit every axis power at the same time, successfully bombing Germany and Japan, while simultaneously hitting every axis power with manpower and sea attacks. We basically fought Japan by ourselves and still fought everyone else alongside the rest of the Allies (which again, France was mostly sitting out by this point). And Japan had already crippled the UK in SE Asia. Without America the battle of the coral sea wouldn't have happened, or at least wouldn't have been won. Japan would have taken over Australia, New Zealand, Korea, etc. At that point the only thing that DID separate Japan from Asian Domination, China, would have been useless. Japan would have gathered too much power.

Thank you for saving my country, my family and my whole life! USA!AFD!
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            Do you learn racism in your awfull american education system?

" If you ain't a Christians, conservative or at least Republicans, you are not an american citizen "
            THAT IS TRUE THOUGH!!!
            Sad af tho

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post

Thank you for saving my country, my family and my whole life! USA!AFD!

Sarcasm is typically my default when I get checked for talking out of my ass too.

Comment

No sarcasm at all, just tryna to tell you thank you, for everything ! The lesson of history, for my life too, I'm not a german nazi today! Amen !

By the way, where is the new admin tagh?

Comment

No sarcasm at all, just tryna to tell you thank you, for everything ! The lesson of history, for my life too, I'm not a german nazi today! Amen !

By the way, where is the new admin tagh?

He hasn't checked in yet, him and I will have words tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna Fish View Post
                    rip gama

Also, USA before >>> USA now
                    Don't worry. We're making it great again.

Comment

Tf going on itt I'm at lawyer office

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Don't worry. We're making it great again.
                        When ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X