Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Master At Baiting is livid af itt
    I guess I am a Master at baiting coz I got nerd birds like yourself and Slime ball livid.

Comment

• If you think nobody is aware of your little corny ruse- then you're mistaken.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

If you think nobody is aware of your little corny ruse- then you're mistaken.
        Wtf does that even mean? My little corny ruse bahahaha lol. You are approaching Ekelon level of faggotry.

Comment

• beef truly buck'n itt

Comment

• Originally posted by Master bates View Post
            [QUOTE=Justice;n3229274]

You look pathetic and super stan'ish on the forum, legit both bad & hilarious that this is the only shit that you post about.

The way you come off to strangers online is like that of a emotional & obsessive faggot, a lil faggy gay type kind of pansy ass bitch nigga who's holding a grudge over some random retarded nonsense

The funny part is that Ek is a faggot in a lot of way, yet as of late you've been able to somehow succeed at being a bigger faggot than him. Salute for filling a void.

Odd Clarkes post less, and suddenly we see you post more. Is that a coencdence or no ?

Your embarrassing yourself, and seem oblivious af to why that is

Comment

• I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Hahahahaha. This nigga livid. Jobe would beat the fuck outa you Just Ass. Same goes for you too Slime ball. Y’all niggas pussy as fuck

Comment

• mister bates im gonna have to ask u to refraine from telling other "niggas" that they are "pussy as fuck" also jobe wouldn't beat the fuck out of anything

Comment

• Bates killing this nerd justice

Comment

• Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                      Bates killing this nerd justice
                      Facts!

Comment

• DEAD AF @ Clarke feeling the need to do this.

Anybody cosigning Clarke Rebloated /MasterFaggotry holds a definitive L. Clearly, no debating.

Comment

DEAD AF @ Clarke feeling the need to do this.

Anybody cosigning Clarke Rebloated /MasterFaggotry holds a definitive L. Clearly, no debating.
                          I ain’t Clarke you bitch nigga.

Comment

• Then it says a lot about your posting quality if you resemble a knockoff version of Clarke

Thats another L !!!

Comment

• Just Ass has posted here 2262 times in like a month. Pretty sad really. What else do you do in life? Maybe step outside. Get some exercise and some fresh air. God forbid get some pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master bates View Post
                                Just Ass has posted here 2262 times in like a month.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X