The official Ekelon is a faggot thread 2018 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master bates View Post

Nigga closest thing you get to pussy is sticking your dick in a pringles can with a rolled up jizz towel inside. Don’t know where all this nursing home shit has come from but it sounds like you are speaking from personal experience. How else would you even come up with shit like that. Wtf.
    Im married. Plus I got kids. Sooooooooooo. Yeah. Just hop right back in that bag so I can zip you up. N it’s called “psychic powers “ how I knew bout your geriatric escapades. On the other hand kid you probably got stockpiles of old ass cum rags piling up around your house, covered wit moldy chip crumbs. Don’t try to extrapolate your own methods of load blowing just to try and dignify yourself and your actions. Smh. Just smh.

You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

But tell yo bitxh if any that if she want me to slap her belly foopa and ride the wave she gonna have to buy me a jetski first.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post

Im married. Plus I got kids. Sooooooooooo. Yeah. Just hop right back in that bag so I can zip you up. N it’s called “psychic powers “ how I knew bout your geriatric escapades. On the other hand kid you probably got stockpiles of old ass cum rags piling up around your house, covered wit moldy chip crumbs. Don’t try to extrapolate your own methods of load blowing just to try and dignify yourself and your actions. Smh. Just smh.
        Nigga your stank ass wife probably looks like Shawna. That’s if u even got one which I seriously fuckin doubt. You will never be able to confirm this so all we got is your word and the fact you think you have psychic powers pretty much confirms that your full of shit. One thing that can be confirmed is you have almost 1500 posts on this site in the last 6 months. Shouldn’t you be spending more time with your children you bitch asss nigga. I would be ashamed if you were my father.

Comment

Yeah psychic powers. Because it takes a deep connection to spiritual energies to tell that ur a destitute prom stalking faggot. There’s plenty of proof that I’m married, and have kids. Ask the ppl around here. I’ve posted pics. I post at work, since I get paid to son niccas like u on a daily basis. Go chloroform yourself holmes. I guess it takes a rocket scientist to tell sarcasm. I don’t need to be psychic to see you’ll always be sidekick to your own Ego. Ek is better than you even if he has the physique of roadkill. You think ur special cuz u can read my post count? Bravo faggot. Now kill your self for wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
            Yeah psychic powers. Because it takes a deep connection to spiritual energies to tell that ur a destitute prom stalking faggot. There’s plenty of proof that I’m married, and have kids. Ask the ppl around here. I’ve posted pics. I post at work, since I get paid to son niccas like u on a daily basis. Go chloroform yourself holmes. I guess it takes a rocket scientist to tell sarcasm. I don’t need to be psychic to see you’ll always be sidekick to your own Ego. Ek is better than you even if he has the physique of roadkill. You think ur special cuz u can read my post count? Bravo faggot. Now kill your self for wasting my time.
            You’ve posted pics of your wife and kids on OTBVA lol. Yea right. Now I know your full of shit. Link to said pics or stfu. Also lmao at having to work on weekends when you supposedly have a wife n kids. You probably got a bitch ass job in the hospitality industry earning minimum wage. My life is significantly better than yours nigga. And I ain’t wasting your time faggot. Your the one that started talking to me remember. No run along little homo. Ain’t u got dishes to wash or something.

Comment

Lmao reaching doesn’t suit a clown like u. Those stilts still too short. I work for a very prominent company doing actual work. I don’t pimp my sisters for welfare checks. I don’t gotta post links to said pics, as I have nothing to prove to a yellow bellied blubber whale such as yourself. If you wanna thirst over her it’s on you to find the pics. You should work on ur pullout game tho. Cuz you try and pull the same cards as everyone else does so y’all must be related. And yea, quoting me and making me click a notification is in fact a huge waste of my time. Enjoy the SuperBowl fishcakes.

Comment

Thread took an interesting turn.

Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Master bates View Post

No. I just think Just Ass is a good name for you. It sums up the majority of your posts here.
                  Then you bitten' another faggots swagger.

Clarke having a alt account to talk shit to Ekelon is defiantly in the realm of possibility, and you act like a lamer version of him.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Then you bitten' another faggots swagger.

Clarke having a alt account to talk shit to Ekelon is defiantly in the realm of possibility, and you act like a lamer version of him.
                    Perhaps. But being a lamer version of Clarke would still make me far superior to you.

Comment

• Thread started corny, and somehow continues to get cornier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                        since I get paid to son niccas like u on a daily basis.
                        Bootleg Skin

Roddy

Comment

• Originally posted by tadgh View Post
                          Thread started corny, and somehow continues to get cornier.
                          Whose dick do I got to get Phil to gargle to get an otbva OG tag? I'll take a pod one as well and make me a roo one since I'm making demands and you da man making it.

iah just an OG tag will suffice.Thank you for your service.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAW View Post

Whose dick do I got to get Phil to gargle to get an otbva OG tag? I'll take a pod one as well and make me a roo one since I'm making demands and you da man making it.

iah just an OG tag will suffice.Thank you for your service.
                            <crinkles nose>

Comment

• Ok
                              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

• So raw asks for an OG tag gets it immediately I asked 3 days ago my shit still bare

am I not OG enough?

dont do me like that
                                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X