Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official Ekelon is a faggot thread 2018 edition

Bump

Gotta keep thei thread going so everyone knows what a faggot this guy is.

Comment

Bump.
      Ima keep this thread going all year so everyone knows that Ekelon is a faggot.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Whos ekelon

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna Fish View Post
              Whos ekelon
              A little homo from Arkansas.

Comment

Master Bates. Ur name implies a lot of self stimulation. Most people who retort with “I get more pussy than you” in fact get none. And you should really stop hanging out at nursing homes with Alzheimer’s patients posing as their lost grandson just to give them sponge baths with your hot loads of garbage.
                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

You all over Ek like he fucked yo bitch. You got a tramp stamp somewhere in this scenario with his face sticking his tongue out or something that u can’t afford to remove? Cover it up with a pic of your moms flappy twat lips lookin like a drive thru redwood.

Comment

Lol I’ve been off here for a week and he’s still talking about me

thats adorable.

good luck!!!

Comment

Veteran is spelled wrong. Miles for site admin.

Comment

Professional Master Bater stays dying in his own thread
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                          Master Bates. Ur name implies a lot of self stimulation. Most people who retort with “I get more pussy than you” in fact get none. And you should really stop hanging out at nursing homes with Alzheimer’s patients posing as their lost grandson just to give them sponge baths with your hot loads of garbage.
                          Nigga closest thing you get to pussy is sticking your dick in a pringles can with a rolled up jizz towel inside. Don’t know where all this nursing home shit has come from but it sounds like you are speaking from personal experience. How else would you even come up with shit like that. Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Professional Master Bater stays dying in his own thread
                            Your almost as much of a faggot as he is. Just Ass stay taking L’s

Comment

Master bater just confirmed he's a alt Clarke Rebloated account
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                                Master bater just confirmed he's a alt Clarke Rebloated account
                                No. I just think Just Ass is a good name for you. It sums up the majority of your posts here.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X