Any Places To Commit Suicide Without Anyone Finding You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Places To Commit Suicide Without Anyone Finding You?

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
    Do it you fat cunt
    how was ur night homie

Comment

I’ve got pics idk if I need to post them or not

They’re kinda sad

Comment

You don't need to find a certain place. Literally nobody will ever come looking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          You don't need to find a certain place. Literally nobody will ever come looking for you.
          Give me a few places of where to start then?
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

id never tell someone to kill themselves but hypothetically i might say do it in a breaking bad barrel of acid faggot
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
              id never tell someone to kill themselves but hypothetically i might say do it in a breaking bad barrel of acid faggot
              Everyday resources... simple but effectively efficient.
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                [MENTION=39669]ekeanon[/MENTION] you hate me so much. Have any idea? If so describe in very accurate detail and let me know. This could be done sooner than you think.
                I don’t hate you you ugly fuck. I think you’re disgusting for wasting your life trying to bring everyone around you down.

I also dislike your pedophile comments and attempts at picking up underaged girls on Facebook.

In reality, you need professional help. You know it, your fam knows it...you’re just too lazy to do anything to better yourself
                Today I will.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                    Literally no one cares not one person saying don't do it

Dirty fucking pedofile
                    This.

Comment

Emo

Comment

Don't kill yourself.

Do seek counseling.

Comment

What niggas online won't do for strangers online to take notice of their minuscule, meaningless and insignificant existence
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Careful [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION]

One could make the assumption that this is a poorly disguised ruse that you lazily came up, thinking your clever by using this as a front to comb for information about how to dispose of a dead body without having to google such sensitive & suspicious things online yourself.

You seem very particular about what people are showing you. Wonder why that is.

1. Why would the person committing suicide would be so adamant about not being found ?

That makes zero sense logically. What type of not only coward, but blatant POS would prefer not to be found and leave his love ones hanging in the dark thinking he's missing for the rest of their lives since they don't know for certain one way or the other wtf happened.

Ask any person/loved one/family of a missing person thats been MIA for a few decades and they all pretty much ask for the same thing- just wanna know if he's alive or dead.
                            So they can put the situation to rest at best they can by attaining what little closure it offers. The worst thing is wondering, those endless thoughts, day in and day, week after week, year after year.

2. If he doesn't have loved ones(or he does, but he don't give no fucks about them whatsoever), than why tf would it matter about him getting found after he off'd himself ?

You're either POS liar with your intention with this thread or you're pathetic POS starving for attention since no one in life considers you important enough to offer you that. Eat a dick, puta.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Im alive and kidding. But I actually did want to know for somebody else...

Cant explain what theyre going thru...

Comment

It's alive and kicking not kidding.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X