X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 7:10 vs 4:20

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
    Always nugs over concentrates
    It's not like I'm gonna act like I won't smoke wax but for me it's more about the comfort and atmosphere of just lampin back and smoking a blunt relaxing, that element is missing when you just globbing a dab on a rig back and forth

Plus I've smoked some really shitty wax in my day, never have I smoked no dirt though
    Making concentrate is a true art and science, hard to get all the butane,hexane, or whatever else they use, totally out.
    Also the dab rig and stuff really ain't portable like a j or blunt too, although in fairness some of the thc vape pens I have gotten of late are fucking fire.

I mostly smoke dank but I'll smoke dirt as long it gets me a little buzzed and no headache, that mexican bud is full of pesticide and fertilizer I am sure, although so is a lot of commerical grow chronic. These people got million dollar crops aint going to lose it to powdery mildew, so bam nuke it with myclobutanal.

I am NoT* a weed snob, but I know lot of people who wont smoke mexi. Fuck it, I fuck fat bitches too.
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

This is my irish dick, please enjoy it nh. I will be hanging chrismas stockings on it later, hopefully santa fills it with coal.

Comment

I named him McGregor nh.

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh
          Fucking scrooge over here, I have had my share of heartless bitches. Damn Robin emotional today., whats wrong fam, you qre generally pretty chipper
          It'll be a long day when I got my dicks armed.

Comment

What a dick

Comment

least impressive dicc pics of all time?

Comment

I love the Bud, I smoke a couple blunts a day, a couple of my favorite strains are, King Tut, King Louie, Acapulco Gold and Pineapple Chunk

Comment

I LOVE WEEEEEEEED

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                    Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    Bro I literally faceplanted this morning, fell asleep all danked, my dog woke me up barking and I flew out of bed and got my legs caught in the blanket and bam right on the tile floor. One of the stupidist things I have ever done.
                    Lol
                    Word?

The smiley gave you flashbacks aye

YO I had a fucked up experience myself when i woke up the night before last... I woke up and had to take a piss... came out the bath room, had the lights off, right.
                    still got my eyes half closed cause I was on my way back to catch a few more zzz's

I forgot i had a couple piles of books stacked up on the floor against the wall by just before the doorway(I was putting up a shelf to put them on, just didn't finish). The tip of my toes caught it and i'm like ohh shit, got caught a lil off balance and i turn my body too close to the door frame too late... and ... and ... and my fuckin' right nipple grazed the doorframe

I can not convey the sensation of pain i experienced for the next 30 or so secs, i grabbed my shit like i got shot and my reaction was

My man nip was tender af for the next hr
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                      Bro I literally faceplanted this morning, fell asleep all danked, my dog woke me up barking and I flew out of bed and got my legs caught in the blanket and bam right on the tile floor. One of the stupidist things I have ever done.
                      Lol
                      Word?

The smiley gave you flashbacks aye
                      :
                      Been having flash backs all day, my knee tender as fuck. LoL my chick saw me fall, asked what happened, I said half asleep "thought I was getting robbed", she replies "so you dove on the floor?" Dead as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                        least impressive dicc pics of all time?
                        ill fuck you faggot

Comment

Hope everyone has a fun night this evening, happy holidays fam

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xExSdzkZZB0"]Cypress Hill- Dr.GreenThumb (uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Got some dro

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq92ED3IvLQ"]First World - Mad Weed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOskw3eKUg"]Mary Jane - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X