Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    I dont know but I will say this.

Republicunts are white racist sporadic evil snake two faced lying ass bastards and fake ass Christian delusional narcisstic sadistic retards.

The "Muslim bomber" wasnt even Muslim. He was a AMERICAM CHRISTIAN lile the last past white mass shooters/school shooters. America wont call them dead suicidal white bitches terrorist?

Im glad I stabbed a white mf back in high school. I dont regret it. White people need to own up to their mistakes and realize everything is their fault. Instead of acting like rich spoiled ass brats on business trips, typing up from iphone X, and drinking lattes from Starbucks.
    lmao

close thread please @mods

Comment

Republicunts and the Republicunt party racial bias towards Obama is why Trump is having a hard time! The Republicunts for the white masses everywhere!

Obama is a double meaning for "black people"

When people say they hate Obama, that means they hate us. I know Ekelon was pretty mad Mayweather curbstomped on that white autistic cunt Conor McCracker faggot ass.

Im out. Peace. Fuck white people. Thats the motto.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Republicunts and the Republicunt party racial bias towards Obama is why Trump is having a hard time! The Republicunts for the white masses everywhere!

Obama is a double meaning for "black people"

When people say they hate Obama, that means they hate us. I know Ekelon was pretty mad Mayweather curbstomped on that white autistic cunt Conor McCracker faggot ass.

Im out. Peace. Fuck white people. Thats the motto.

Respectable follow-up.

White people in shambles!

Comment

If only Jobe knew his anti-white racist posts would be taken seriously if we didn't know he was a broke homeless pedo with social issues and a tiny wee

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Is it just me or does that eihi faggot shares a few similarities with Jd...
            This mother fucker who don't wash his pants, lmao
            Gottem so good he went through all my posts to neg me, lol

Oh no, I got a neg rep on a site for battle rap and talking shit.
            Little oreo, go count some more Chucky Cheese coin
            Originally posted by billybobjoe
            i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
              If only Jobe knew his anti-white racist posts would be taken seriously if we didn't know he was a broke homeless pedo with social issues and a tiny wee
              https://yhoo.it/2nTgyz8
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Trumps actually being investigated though. Not me

Comment

So much for the president!!!

Turning Obamacare to Trumpcare and being investigated for sexual assault yikes!

Sounds like every white person Ive ever known double yikes!

Comment

Can't wait until all that McDonald's grease gives Clarke's fat ass a heart attack.

I'll pay for your headstone as long as I can decide what's engraved on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Can't wait until all that McDonald's grease gives Clarke's fat ass a heart attack.

I'll pay for your headstone as long as I can decide what's engraved on it.
                      Trumps one more invesitgation away from impeachment. The Russia case is still opened too!? Triple quadruple yikes!

Comment

So much for the president!!!

Turning Obamacare to Trumpcare and being investigated for sexual assault yikes!

Sounds like every white person Ive ever known double yikes!
                        Facts!

I've never met a white person that didn't try to turn Obamacare into Trumpcare!

Comment

Yeah! So0o0o0o worried.

Oh, man!

Comment

I'll pay somebody to say Trump touch them sexually just to see him leave the office

Comment

I'll pay somebody to say Trump touch them sexually just to see him leave the office
                              How much?

Comment

Nobody takes payments in McDonald's coupons.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X