Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

as I said depends on your definition of racism. If it's more appropriate then call it passive racism. The inherit discrimination of other races based on things you know about them. Such as me not wanting to shake indian people's hands because I think they're all dirty.

That's inherit racism I have against indians eventhough im not willfully hateful towards indians. I just don't want to touch one or fuck one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Ah, confederate flags and guns = racist

But....
      Akayed Ulla, from Bangladesh, radicalized by ISIS propaganda

Benefit of the doubt on being Muslim.

K
      We didn't know his name or origin at the publishing of the story. Or the fact he was viewing ISIS propaganda.
      Yes, we did. When I first commented in that thread the ISIS propaganda was in the headlines and so was his name. You decided not to seek it out Sure, it didn't say immediately he was a Muslim, but it was safe to assume. You decided to be a complete cuck and pretend we're all racist because we assumed something (correctly).

Then you do the same thing about this kid, with even less evidence, actually none, and come up with a whole theory on what happened. You know exactly how it played out, how everything worked.

Because your anecdotes. You're a fucking retard.

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

Ah, confederate flags and guns = racist

But....
          Akayed Ulla, from Bangladesh, radicalized by ISIS propaganda

Benefit of the doubt on being Muslim.

K
          We didn't know his name or origin at the publishing of the story. Or the fact he was viewing ISIS propaganda.
          That aint true, I posted his name in the thread and all that info was already available when you guys were discussing it and I jumped in.
          Don't start backtracking/lying
          Originally posted by billybobjoe
          i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

All you can do is attack people, no substance.

Comment

If there was information on it then it wasn't in the article.

Comment

All you can do is attack people, no substance.
                This is a battle rap site, grow a pair Gerber.

Comment

Lol ok Robin. Now you're completely back out and say you're being attacked. Avoid the actual argument and respond to non issues, it's like clockwork with you.

Little bitch.

Comment

oh yeah and the heritage is racist shit faced treasonist losers who wanted to keep their slaves.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9vrswjIQXo?t=65[/ame]

yeah the flag isn't racist at all, let alone represents racism. Not like grown men terrorize little black girl birthday parties with it.

Comment

as I said depends on your definition of racism. If it's more appropriate then call it passive racism. The inherit discrimination of other races based on things you know about them. Such as me not wanting to shake indian people's hands because I think they're all dirty.

That's inherit racism I have against indians eventhough im not willfully hateful towards indians. I just don't want to touch one or fuck one.
                      No, it’s either racist or it isn’t

Otherwise, it’s whoever interpreting it taking it the wrong way then preaching about it until they get their way.

Because if you follow down the rabbit hole of “is it racist”, you’ll find out that every slave trader also breathed oxygen...

Ban it

Comment

Lol ok Robin. Now you're completely back out and say you're being attacked. Avoid the actual argument and respond to non issues, it's like clockwork with you.

Little bitch.
                        I'm still correct just because you insult me doesn't make you right. Ekelon made a presumption in his original thread before the religion of this man was known.

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post

No, it’s either racist or it isn’t

Otherwise, it’s whoever interpreting it taking it the wrong way then preaching about it until they get their way.

Because if you follow down the rabbit hole of “is it racist”, you’ll find out that every slave trader also breathed oxygen...

Ban it
                          Whats there to interpretate? They were apart of America until law makers decided to abolish slavery. Then they committed treason so they could continue violating black human rights.

Comment

It’s a piece of cloth

Comment

Robin: B.. bu.. but look at these people that did something racist. That means everyone that has a confederate flag is racist!

Also Robin: How dare you assume Akayed Ulla, from Bangladesh, radicalized by ISIS propaganda is a Muslim you racists!

Comment

If there was information on it then it wasn't in the article.
                                doubt it. Wanna doubt my research? I think mine might be credible.. because u know, I actually google things.
                                You google things, but when researching this story and condeming us for saying muslim, you just admit you only READ ONE ARTICLE.

I knew he was muslim and his name from the start cause I actually read more than 1 article to get all my facts.

You should try it sometime

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X