Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Research shows CNN and left wing 24/7 negative news stories cause mentally unstable liberals to go on shooting sprees

Comment

doubt it. Wanna doubt my research? I think mine might be credible.. because u know, I actually google things.

Comment

Research? Is that why you’re using anecdotes in the other thread?

You’re a mess.

Comment

Wait........ is Robin black or just a cuck?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
            Wait........ is Robin black or just a cuck?
            Just a cuck.

Comment

Oh shit, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt because I thought he was black. If he's a white dude that changes everything.
              sigpic

Comment

He's a frail Irish cuck iirc. 100% not black though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  doubt it. Wanna doubt my research? I think mine might be credible.. because u know, I actually google things.
                  Care to explain why CNN and NBC decided to air a story about who all would need to be assassinated in Trump’s team to get an Obama member in office a day before inauguration?

Comment

Oh shit, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt because I thought he was black. If he's a white dude that changes everything.
                    I got a hood pass tho, I'm well respected by all my black friends. I even have a black girlfriend who's dominate.

Comment

I'm just being realistic though, doesn't mean I have to be black to explain why this whore raised her kids wrong and got her son bullied then exploited it for money.

It's fkn disgusting, even if ur a racist redneck from SC, that kind of shit is unacceptable imo.

If she was just racist and exposing her children to her stupidity that's fine, that happens. But to be racist AND capitalize off her son getting his ass beat for her bigotry. thats fucked up and It pisses me off she got 50g for that shit. Honestly hope her daughters have mix chidlren because I know it'll eat her alive knowing her daughters got fucked by someone outside their race. Southern racists are really sensitive about interracial sex.

Comment

I got a hood pass tho, I'm well respected by all my black friends. I even have a black girlfriend who's dominate.
                        So if she is dominate, that makes you her submissive bitch right?

It all makes sense now
                        Originally posted by billybobjoe
                        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

There's absolutely nothing bad about being sexually submissive. I'm more alpha than a indie kickstarter game.

Comment

There's absolutely nothing bad about being sexually submissive. I'm more alpha than a indie kickstarter game.
                            Robin really is a cuck, lol

Comment

You say it like its a bad thing.

Let me tell you something. You can fuck my girl, even make her call you daddy. But at the end of the day if I'm still cuddling with her then who really wins?

Comment

You say it like its a bad thing.

Let me tell you something. You can fuck my girl, even make her call you daddy. But at the end of the day if I'm still cuddling with her then who really wins?
                                If I bust my nutt in yo ladies mouth, and she goes home and cuddles you.

I win.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X