Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
    Whoever calls any politican an intellectual is fucking wrong
    Alexander Hamilton was undeniably an intellectual.

Comment

also ekelon we're not addressing unity. I'm saying we need to reason with religious leaders and change their perspectives of us.

Are you going to disagree with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
        Just like your precious left wing media today purposely ignoring the Muslim terrorist attack to report on Donald Trump drinking fucking Diet Coke.
        For the record, this wasn’t sarcasm

[ame]http://www.twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/940361375838343174[/ame]
        I don't justify corporate media nro do i watch CNN, if i do watch corporate news its MSNBC
        I forgot to mention MSNBC also decided to cover Trump drinking Diet Coke during the Muslim Terrorist Attack on The Morning Joe

Comment

It’s just coincidence though right?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            Whoever calls any politican an intellectual is fucking wrong
            Alexander Hamilton was undeniably an intellectual.
            Dr Sir
            Mrs. Renselaaer has requested me to write to you concerning a negro, Ben, formerly belonging to Mrs. Carter who was sold for a term of years to Major Jackson. Mrs. Church has written to her sister that she is very desirous of having him back again; and you are requested if Major Jackson will part with him to purchase his remaining time for Mrs. Church and to send him on to me.
            …
            I am with great regard Dr Sir Your obed servant
            Alexr. Hamilton
            New York
            Novr. 11. 1784
            Originally posted by billybobjoe
            i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Just like your precious left wing media today purposely ignoring the Muslim terrorist attack to report on Donald Trump drinking fucking Diet Coke.
              For the record, this wasn’t sarcasm

[ame]http://www.twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/940361375838343174[/ame]
              I don't justify corporate media nro do i watch CNN, if i do watch corporate news its MSNBC
              I forgot to mention MSNBC also decided to cover Trump drinking Diet Coke during the Muslim Terrorist Attack on The Morning Joe this morning
              lol maybe the health of our president is more important than some guy muslim blowing himself up

Comment

It’s just coincidence though right?
                did cnn and msnbc both have diet coke stories durig muslim attack?

i wouldnt be surprised if it was a strategic move from higher up.

Comment

I like how you guys kept it battle rap with the Hamilton reference

Comment

lol maybe the health of our president is more important than some guy muslim blowing himself up
                    lol well maybe it would be taken seriously if the article wouldn’t have magically spawned from NY Times pretending to know Trump’s morning routine, according to anonymous sources of course.

2 scoops

12 diet Cokes

12 x 2 = 24
                    reversed = 42
                    + 2 + 1 = 45

Comment

Robin is getting absolutely demolished by everyone itt.

Not a surprise though.

Comment

2 scoops

12 Diet Coke’s

12 x 2 = 24
                        24 reversed = 42

bill clinton is a rapist
                        infowars.com

Comment

:notbad:

Comment

Pete's a gay

Pizza gate

Comment

Comment

2 scoops

12 Diet Coke’s

12 x 2 = 24
                                24 reversed = 42

bill clinton is a rapist
                                infowars.com
                                Research shows diet coke is responsible for insulin spikes and increased appetite. In donald trump case he prefers his steaks overcooked with ketchup, and likes fast food. We can assume his diet alone is a key factor in his weight. Hopefully this kind of life style doesn't cut his life short... hopefully....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X