Welp this is awkward (CBS, NYT, Al Franken, and Planned Parenthood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp this is awkward (CBS, NYT, Al Franken, and Planned Parenthood)

I mean it all started with “Trump will not win the Republican nomination”

Now look where we are

Thank you

Comment

I am smarter than you. In literally every aspect of intelligence. The funny thing is that I'm not even that smart, you're just that dumb. It's not my fault you rely entirely on logical fallacy and aren't worth debating. That's your fault. Make a real argument and we can maybe talk.

Comment

Please prance back in strutting your “intelligence” in my next MAGA thread...

I’ll remind you that “Trump will not win the Republican nomination”

Til then, keep defending your pedophile party

Comment

settle down fellas
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

I’ll fuckin

Comment

No proof that the pedo banner wasn't a plant or trolls. Antifa has literally zero history of supporting that narrative.

And again, the only thing the primary quote proves is naive optimism. I shouldn't have had so much faith in the Republican party, you're right.

You're almost absurdly dumb.

Comment

I'm also not a democratic and hate Hillary even more than I hate Trump. But assigning a position then trying to dismantle that assigned position is what you do. So no surprise there.

Comment

Read a conspiracy story that said this is all set up to impeach trump or at least create a climate that he could never get re-elected.

Was interesting.

Basically sacrifice the comedian to make the narrative and public opinion think that you lose your government job for these types of things and then go after Trump for the same type shit.

And now the left is above reproach because they followed through on franken's misdeeds.

I think everyone in life has sexually harassed someone if taking fake boob grab pictures counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                    Read a conspiracy story that said this is all set up to impeach trump or at least create a climate that he could never get re-elected.

Was interesting.

Basically sacrifice the comedian to make the narrative and public opinion think that you lose your government job for these types of things and then go after Trump for the same type shit.

And now the left is above reproach because they followed through on franken's misdeeds.

I think everyone in life has sexually harassed someone if taking fake boob grab pictures counts.
                    Back in high school one of my teachers tried forcing this girl I used to fuck with to write on paper I sexually harassed her.

Long story short she didn't write it, and I told the principle what he tried to do. Neither of us got in trouble but I'm 100% sure that asshole got in trouble for trying to force a student to complain about sexual harassment when they're sexually harassing me just as much.

Comment

#metoo

Comment

I can't be around massive titty girls for a long time because I don't trust myself.

Comment

Junior high to high school sex basically tricking girls into fucking.
                          We all guilty of ungentleman like behavior

Comment

You won't find a photo of me with a girl and my hand NOT on her ass.

Comment

You won't find a photo of Ryan and a girl period

Comment

We both know that isn't true...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X