Well...this is awkward (Minnesota (D) Senator Exposed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well...this is awkward (Minnesota (D) Senator Exposed)

But hey, let’s focus on a fake yearbook signature!

Comment

Sorry I can't connect your points until you phonetically write out what you think liberals sound like.

Cute tags by the way.

Comment

Most of the excuses for this one, includes the one you wrote

“HEEZ NAWT EVUN TUCHING HERR!!!”

But y’all will literally insta-guilty Trump for “grab em by the pussy” or Roy Moore’s “signature”

Comment

I don't give shit about Trump's statements. I think it makes him a douche but I've said far worse to buddies so no judgement here. And I care even less about Roy Moore's signature. Haven't demonized either of them for either of those things.

And there is a vast difference between "groping" someone and pretending to as a joke. I didn't say the joke was okay, it was dumb and he deserves the backlash.

You're bad at this. Super bad. Like... the most logical-fallacy-based "debater" on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            Franken sucks though so I hope it ends his political career, just as I hope Schoen's ends, and I hope Cornish's ends.
            If franken sucks then literally all of congress sucks.

At least he's one of the few competent enough to actually research legislation before voting on it. Other politicians are just like "okay comcast donated to me so I need to vote yes on destroying the net neutrality"

How does he suck?

Comment

I don't like how he carries himself in general. I don't like how evasive he is with responsibility, I don't like how he handled his discussion with Neil Gorsuch, I don't like that he falls back on being an "entertainer" when he's made to look foolish.

Comment

Without getting into a ton of specifics.

Comment

that's a bunch of subjective bullshit.

The main attraction of him is how he cracks down on people, and asks questions that can get people attempting to violate the law into trouble. Plus being an "entertainer" allows him to convey ideas to people who otherwise would be deaf to those ideas. He's one of the better congressmen even if he has a few undesirable donors in his pocket. At least he's not as bad as Cory Booker trying to setup a weed monopoly with big pharma.

Comment

"that's a bunch of subjective bullshit."

Plz agree with me. I know I'm wrong, but we should all think exactly the same nobody should disagree with me.

Comment

Lmao, this retard just try to expose a comedian?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        "that's a bunch of subjective bullshit."

Plz agree with me. I know I'm wrong, but we should all think exactly the same nobody should disagree with me.
                        I just personally see him as one of the better congressmen, your standards can only be so high until we get actual progressives into office.

Comment

If its true he forcefully kissed this chick, then ya hes an asshole. But if hes only getting in trouble for a pic where hes not even touchin the broad then fuck off, too many attention seeking crybabies nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                            that's a bunch of subjective bullshit.

The main attraction of him is how he cracks down on people, and asks questions that can get people attempting to violate the law into trouble. Plus being an "entertainer" allows him to convey ideas to people who otherwise would be deaf to those ideas. He's one of the better congressmen even if he has a few undesirable donors in his pocket. At least he's not as bad as Cory Booker trying to setup a weed monopoly with big pharma.
                            If you have to justify your stance with "at least he's not as bad as..." that should tell you all you need to know.

Also that's not what subjective means. He does hide behind his history of comedy when he's in trouble. He does use his past as an excuse for ignorance (such as with his taxes). And a history of trying to entrap people shouldn't "attract" you to anyone. Gorsuch told him multiple times that it's ethically irresponsible for him to answer Al's trivial questions. He tried to spout some idiotic shit about the constitution and then lost his damn mind when Gorsuch broke down why he couldn't answer.

He looked like a moron. And has on many occasions after.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                              If its true he forcefully kissed this chick, then ya hes an asshole. But if hes only getting in trouble for a pic where hes not even touchin the broad then fuck off..
                              I don't think it's really about that picture specifically. She's claiming he forcefully kissed her, but we'll see what happens I guess.

Comment

LeeAnn Tweeden was fine as fuck back then with them big ass titties...

Al Franken gets nuff respect for going hard to the rim and saying Fuck a Charge!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X